Click Here!

Tcr Review Response Thread (Games)

Tcr

Welcome and salutations, readers and reviewers.  This is the response and potential information resource for those stories that fall under the games category.

Stories Included:

Star Trek Adventurer  (http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600090530)

As always, thank you for taking the time to review, all are greatly appreciated.

• 1 year later...

And to finally catch up on reviews...  One from a long way back...  Not sure why I didn't get back...  RL and forgetful me?  But, from @CloverReef on my only fanfic…

From PlagueClover on November 14, 2017

Hi! It's me again... I love this story and I love that you're finally writing fan fiction! Yay! Taka's an interesting character - I'm assuming she's your main here. Maybe she isn't. I find her alienness fascinating. I think my favourite part so far were all the little quirks and gestures you showed with her thingies. 

I saw tort and for some reason, my brain went to tentacles. Just so you know. I'm expecting tentacles now. They don't have to be violating school girls. They can just be, you know, chillin'. 

Well...  First, apologies for taking so long...  second...  I know you're not a Trekkie (nerd alert incoming...) but yes, Taka is the MC and I can't, unfortunately, take all the credit for her antennae movements.  As an Andorian (my personal favourite race...), it was established that the antennae do move.  That said, a lot of the inference and implied movements (at least as described) come from my thoughts.  I have heard that the post-series books expand on things, but I stopped a long time ago with them...  The quirks and gestures are definitely a fun side to write, too...  Helps with the non-verbal subtlety…

And there's definitely torture incoming...  But there might be some tentacles...  They are in a very different area of space with different species...  (Dont get me started on the space traveling dinosaurs evolved from hadrosaurs...)  So a tentacle or two wouldn't be surprising…

But thank you for your review.  And again, apologies for taking forever and a year.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.