Click Here!

Glory hole at hogwarts

Guest Guesssts

Guest Guesssts

There is a rumor floating around hogwarts aboute the girls bathroom on the seventh floor. They say that each night at midnight a well hung wizard knob pokes through the wall to be used by young witches and wizards to practice and find pleasure.

Every night snape gets his revenge on hogwarts, dumbledore, the slytherines, and marauders. He goes up to the seventh floor girls bathroom. Locks himself in a stall and sticks his knob through the hole. He waits patiently until the door opens and another night of curious witchs and some wizards sucking, rubbing, and fucking him begins.

One night he gets a surprise when he peeks out through a crack in the stall after a particulary good suck and sees minerva mcgonagall walking out. 

Disillusionment charms, anything open.

Bonus if a slew of pregnancies occur because snape drinks a fertility potion after the mudblood incident and one of those who gets pregnant is sirius black

• 2 weeks later...

I will accept your challenge, although, I am unsure if I can do the “McGonagall-Incident”. I will also have Sirius pregnant (very much so) by Snape… (And a few more Characters).  I will begin on it right now. 

Happy to write! Also, I am wondering if you have a size specification for Severus’s manhood? Do you have any other kinks you want me to explore in this story? 

• 5 months later...

Sorry that the story is taking so long. I am kind of stuck. Below I have included a small teaser – Cause I feel rotten that so much time has passed.

TEASER – Graphic Sexual Content

“There is a rumor about the girls’ bathroom on the seventh floor. They say that each night at exactly midnight, no later or earlier, a wizard’s knob pokes through the wall to be used by any witch or wizard to practice on.” Peter said in a hushed voice, Sirius let out a bark of laughter.

“So, Pervy-Pete, was there some bloke sticking his knob through a glory hole on the seventh floor?” Sirius asked.

Edited by WillowDarkling
Graphic story content removed.

Story content is not allowed in the Forum. I left only three lines, rather than the usual ten, because of the graphic nature of the text. Any further story content posted in this thread will be deleted without notice. Please provide a link to the story once it is posted. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

My apologies. I was uncertain if I should have or not, but I didn’t know where to ask. Sorry, for the inconvenience. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.