Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Guest ArcherNexus

I just finished chapter 34 and, God, you really are a sick man. And I love it.

Also, it looks like your imagination is rubbing off on me, because I've had my own fanfic in mind for a while now, and one of things I came up with was a bdsm gangbang session with Ariana that would end almost identically to the one here.

But anyways, loved the new chapter, the stuff with Ariana was awesome and I just love when Emma gets bitchy like she did with Margot.

Keep up the good work. 

Guest Niveral

Hey Mal, good chapter. Definitely better than the previous one (sorry, I'll get over it sometime :-P ). The most I enjoyed was the Emma - Margot interaction. The way you write their scenes make me think that they are still in love with each other and not just slightly and only on Emma's part. I would think that Margot clings desperately on the chance to get with Cara not only because she's lonely but mainly because she doesn't want to admit that she's madly in love with the Brit. Even the problem she has with Cloe's situation is probably caused by her jealousy of the mistress-slave closeness, after all we didn't see any Emma-Margot-Cloe interaction before the couple broke up. Or maybe all that is just my wish…

Lastly, one suggestion. Make more rules for Close like she has to be naked all the time when in Emma's suite and\or she must always be on all fours.

That's it for now. Keep up the good work.

Guest Sazbi

After reading the chapter, definitely can’t wait for Ariana being introduced to the rest of the harem.  If she will still have to wear a uniform for her level, maybe Alex will have holes in her shorts so she still can wear the tail.  But I’m still hoping for her staying as Kitty Ariana for the harem.  Definitely can’t wait to see what Margot will do after Emma telling her it won’t happen with Cara.  Even though it’s not happening anytime soon (hopefully) it’s sad but understandable you have a planned deadline to end BDH.  At least it will be better than just continuing with no plan than have to force the ending haha.  With the estimated timeline of the last girls being added around chapter 40, it does seem they’ll not have the same amount of smut to plot ratio as it would be heading toward it’s conclusion :( But that’s still not for awhile, can’t wait for the next chapter soon enough!

Hey Mal. Really enjoyed the Ariana stuff. Not the biggest fan of the hard rape genre, but this was quite good. Also, I know some people love it and it makes the eventual breakdown a lot more plausible. 

I was wondering, when you were beginning this story, if you always intended Emma to be in charge and (presumably) to stay in charge? Or was it it just something that happened after you developed the 1st third of the story? Curious if other plot paths might’ve crossed your mind back then. 

Guest Ambien

Awesome as always Mal, so glad I’m back and finally caught up with this story. Great Stuff with the Ariana and I loved the conflict with Margot and Emma, hoping to see more harem politics. Glad to see the poll wrapped up but will be kinda disappointed if you don’t use at least one of the girls. Hope to read more from you Mal!

Guest Reader

Loving the Kitty Arianna, it’s always good to have some variety instead of just now another celeb has joined. Have defined roles makes it easier to picture and enjoy what’s going on, i.e. Mistress Hermione, Slave/Pet Chloe, Mothering Margot and hopefully now Kitty.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I know it feels like forever, but I’m back.

First off, I just want to say I’m sorry this chapter was a little longer in coming than I would have liked. There were a number of problems that conspired against me getting to you guys as soon as I would have liked. The first, being that this is the longest chapter yet, at 24 pages in word. The second being that there were a number of continuity problems, caught by my editor that had to be addressed before I could post it. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, is, and basically there is no other way I can put this, THINGS HAVE BEEN A GODDAMNED NIGHTMARE AT WORK! (sorry for the all caps assault.) This is the busiest time of year for me at work and it just simply makes it harder to find the time and motivation to work. Also, and I’m very sorry to say this, but its likely things won’t get much better in the next month / month and a half. Which is another way of me saying that chapter 35 is here, but it might be just as long before chapter 36 is up. (I’m officially putting Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular on hold till things slow back down at work.) I want to do my very best to deliver one chapter of BDH every month and right now I just don’t know that I can do both. (I’m not even sure I’ll have 36 done before September is over. (But, it should be close either way.) And that’s not to say that things at my job could slow down earlier, and I’ll have more time and motivation, making it possible 36 will come faster…. Its just too hard to say right now. (I HAVE A VERY UNPREDICTABLE JOB!) 

Ok! Lets talk 35. This chapter, as promised has a ton of plot for upcoming stuff in it. Plenty of harem politics, new friendships, old friendships and even a touch of the unexpected… Overall, I think this chapter is one of my best from a writing perspective. We get to see Alex continue to work with his new kitty cat. We also get to see Emma really beginning to thrive as harem mistress as she goes above and beyond to bring people together. As for the smut scene, it should be (at least I think) a very pleasant surprise, and, if I do say so myself, exceedingly hot. I won’t spoil the surprise of who’s in it and how things go down, but I really hope you guys enjoy it. Finally, as I’m sure some of you will notice, I’ve laid all the ground work I’ needed to finally include the first fan selected smut scene. If everything goes as planned, it will be in chapter 36. 

As I’ve said, I plan to only work on chapter 36 this month. I have some big things planned for this chapter. Lets see, well first off, as I just said will be the inclusion of the first fan selected smut scene. To those of you who voted it should be no surprise as to who will be in it or at least part of what it will contain so I won’t say more about that. We also should see an end to the Bella-potty and the Ari-cat’s introduction as well as some surprise torment involving (section deleted). The only other thing I really have planned right now for 36 is to continue to build on relationships and plots that have begun to develop in 35. I’m not quite sure yet just how that will take shape though.

I’d like to offer a big shout out to my editor. It was just over a year ago on August 14 2017 that I started working with him. He has had an immeasurable impact on this story and my writing, and I can’t imagine this story taking shape without his influence. So, THANKS BUDDY, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I really really hope you guys will take the time to thank him as well. Without him I guarantee this story would be very different, and not for the better. If you want to thank him for all his hard work, just please add a #THANKS to any posts you make. I’m quite sure he will appreciate it and I will too.

Lets move on to you guys:

ArcherNexus: All I can say to that comment is that there is a reason I write. I have all these fucked up fantasies and I think the very best way to get them out is to write them down. That way no one gets hurt, and ideally, I can entertain some people in the process. As to your Ariana fanfic, I really enjoyed your Emma Watson fic, so my advice would be to write it down. Ariana is smoking hot and in my opinion doesn’t have enough stories. Anything you write would be welcomed I’m sure. There is more Ariana training stuff in this chapter (admittedly, though not as hardcore) for you to enjoy and plenty of Emma, although I don’t know that she could be described as bitchy in this chapter…

Niveral: I’m really glad you enjoyed 34. I hope you like 35 as well. as I said, I think its very good. But then again, sometimes I really like a chapter and it ends up getting like zero feedback so...who knows… I also hope you enjoy the short little Emma/Margot scene in this chapter and I should say that your comment in no way influenced the way their interaction went down. I’ve had an end game in mind for those two well… basically since almost the very start so… I can’t wait to get you guys there. As for your suggestion about Chloe…. hmmm what can I say without giving anything away…. I think all I can say is that big, no, little… yeah… little things are in the works for her :w00t:

Sazbi: Ariana’s intro will have to wait till the next chapter… unfortunately. I just didn’t have enough space in this one. But, you will get to see her official kitty uniform. I hope you guys like it! Also, Alex goes over some of the logistics of her being a cat, so that should answer some of your other questions / concerns.  And, there is a conclusion, of sorts, to the Margot / Cara problem. It is my hope that after BDH, that I will continue to produce fiction. Now, what form that will take I have yet to decide. But, I started this with the intention of practicing my writing, and I think I’ve grown by leaps and bounds. If you don’t believe me, just re-read chapter 1… wow is that a mess. I do have a few ideas about what will come after BDH ends but I’m just not ready to share them yet. As to your plot to smut ratio concerns…  we’ll just have to see how that goes down. When I say I want them in by chapter 40, I hope to have them in and ready by 40 not announced and in transit…. (hint that means an in story announcement will be coming soon)

Juan: As I said above, there’s more Ariana stuff in this chapter and its much lighter fair so you should really enjoy it… its logistical rather than sexual, but the build up is half the fun...right... and I completely agree with your assessment. One of the main reasons Ariana’s initiation was so rough was so that it would be believable that she would fall in to this new role and do so without much rebellion. As for your question about whether I always intended Emma to be in charge. The simple answer is yes. From chapter 1 I knew that Emma was going to be the level 5. Now, back then, I had a much different vision of what that would look like. In the beginning, I pictured Emma behaving more like Margot behaves now. Someone who cared and nurtured for the girls and always tried to protect them. That obviously evolved. I wouldn’t say that other plots crossed my mind… I always had a general direction I wanted the story to go. What has changed and therefore changed how the plot developed was how the character of the different ladies evolved. When Emma becomes a dom and Chloe a sub for example. Those weren’t things I knew would happen when I started, so as they came to pass through the organic way that I write it created subtle changes in how the plot developed around them. I hope that answers your question…

Ambien: Glad to see you back and glad you’re enjoying the story again! Sounds like this next chapter will be right up your alley. There is stuff with Ariana, and more harem politics… lots of interactions between the ladies and one hot smut scene that evolves from those interactions. I can’t wait to hear what you think.

Zoetrope: Glad you like the kitty stuff. There’s plenty more where that came from, but just a taste of how far I plan to push it in this upcoming chapter. But, stay tuned, I’ve got things planned for “meow.”

Reader: Glad your liking the kitty stuff! I have some big things planned for (section deleted) that I bet your going to love along the lines of your comments. I don’t know how much of it will come in 36 but I expect it to be fully in the works by 37...so stayed tuned and keep reading along!

Backerton: Again, sorry for the delay in the chapter. But, its here now! No latex mask, but you will get the fully kitty suit in this chapter… happy reading. (Your vote has been tallied)

Well: Glad you like the kitty stuff. There’s plenty more of it in the works. Sorry there probably won’t be any cat fights… its just not really my thing. As to BDH, the story might be ending, but I won’t be going away. When I decide exactly what I’ll be doing next, you can bet I’ll be posting it here so you guys will all know the plan.

Ok, I’m out. My battery is dying, and for some reason my lap top isn’t charging…. This could be a very bad thing…. Hopefully not….

Thanks as always for reading along,

Till next time,

-Mal

Hey, so I just thought this. If Arianna’s day is from 5:30 to 10:30, that doesn’t leave enough time for a full night’s sleep. At best, it leaves 7 hours and that’s assuming she falls asleep precisely at 10:30. In actuality, due to the stressful nature of her new life, she will likely get less than that, closer to 6 or maybe even 5 hours of sleep. That is may not sound like much but it is very unhealthy, especially over a long period of time. Now, from how you’ve shown him, Alex seems like the kind of guy to notice and account for such things, seeing as he has a vested interest in keeping his girls alive and healthy. In fact, I can’t find a reason for Alex not to care about that beyond him somehow knowing that the story he is in is ending soon. Perhaps I missed something and if I did please let me know, but I felt I should point that out.

Hey Steel, I’m glad you brought this up. I very much did take into account the hours Ariana would have to sleep when I came up with this schedule. As well as Alex’s feelings around keeping the girls healthy. The way I look at it is pretty simple. As a cat, Ari doesn’t have chores. She does her exercise and make up when the other girls are asleep and doesn’t have to go to weigh in in the traditional way. (I plan to detail how she is inspected as to weight, hygiene and so on in a later chapter). Because of this, it frees up her entire day (the time she spends in the main dorm), to be a cat. Now, I don’t know if you’ve ever owned a cat, but what I’ve noticed about cats, is that they spend at least 30% of the day cat napping. When Alex devised her schedule he very much took into account that he expected part of her cat-like behavior to be sleeping in the main dorm during the day. So, assuming Ariana sleeps 5 hours in her room at night and spends 30% of her time in the main dorm cat napping, she will actually get almost 9 hours of sleep each day. Now this could obviously fluctuate some, especially in the beginning while Ari is adjusting to her new life and the girls are spending time playing with their new cat, but I figure that for the most part it will work out to Ariana getting more than enough healthy sleep each day.

One a side note, I woke up with my laptop fully charged. Now, I have no idea why it wasn’t charging last night while I was finishing up the chapter and getting it posted. But, for now, at least, it seems like it is still capable of charging which leads me to believe it is more likely a problem with the charging cable than with the battery so that is very good news. (FYI I do 100% of my writing on that laptop, so if it were to die unexpectedly, time between chapters would likely increase dramatically). So here is to hoping its just the cable!

Alright guys, till next time. I hope you keep reading and I can’t wait to hear more thoughts on the new chapter. I have to say after looking it over again today that it is one of my favorites…

I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal 

Guest DguestM600

I’ve read every chapter so far and I think it’s amazing. Thing is now that you have a cat girl I think you should bring in one more celeb to be a dog girl or if Bella goes off again she can be the dog girl. If Bella liked that strap on so much she can wear it forever more as part as her dog costume. However, if you don’t choose to use Bella I suggest either Nina Dobrev or Selena Gomez as dog girls something about those two just screams pet. I hope you do but if you choose to just stick with the cat girl I under stand your work is awesome either way.

Wow, wasn’t expecting a response that quickly. Honestly just thought it would be addressed in your next mass reply two weeks from now.

Anyway, thank you for the clarification. I actually have never owned a cay (I’m highly allergic) but I have been on the internet enough to know of their napping habits, I just didn’t know how far Alex wanted her to take the role play. 

Thank you for the reply and keep up the excellent work.

Was surprised with the end of the chapter, and it didn’t disappoint :).  Love the kitty uniform, but if she’s wearing high heels you think she should have her legs tied so she would walk on her knees?  Was a little disappointed with the conclusion of the Margot/Cara situation, but can’t be have conflict in everything haha.  Taylor is definitely regretting her lack of decision making, and I am interested how she will be interacting with “Ari” now that she is pretty much alone. Can’t wait for the next one, and definite #THANKS to your editor!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Silent Creeper

Loving the story so far and in particular the latest chapter, Kitty Ari and the promise of the new girls is keeping the story interesting and fresh, a rarity with smut that goes on this long. 

Keep up the good worker

Guest Niveral

Hello Mal,

Good work, good chapter (although I’d like to see Dove’s first weigh in) and #THANKS.

I want to say a few things about the Ariana situation. I do find her turning into a cat really hot but – story wise – her transformation is rather unfair. If it is only her behavior that got her in this situation then she is paying a far bigger price for a far lesser crime compared to Bella because it is permanent. That said, I truly enjoy her story arc and costume (maybe i would go without the bikini top) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I’m sorry if this response is short and leaves many of you frustrated but, the long and the short of it is I’m just not feeling it right now. I haven’t been working on BDH throughout much of September because 1) Things at work have still been pretty crazy. Just this past weekend I worked back to back 14 hour shifts and got run ragged the entire time I was there. So my stress level has been super high. And, 2) I just haven’t been feeling, emotionally that great. I’ve been having small bouts of depression and the mental prospect of working on BDH has just been too much.

Bottom line is I’m taking a break from the story. I can’t say when I’ll be back. I hope in a month, maybe two I’ll have the bug again to finish up Alex’s story, but as things stand right now I just am not feeling it… I’m terribly sorry if this upsets some of you.

If you’re itching for my work though, I have been tinkering with a Harry Potter AU story on the CHOYA site (its called Hogwarts Harem). Its not very big, just something I’ve been fooling around with in whatever spare time I’ve had for writing this past month. I finally got enough material to feel comfortable publishing it, and its now up on the site. Please check it out if you enjoy HP or the thought of innocent witches becoming degraded cum slaves to dirty old magic teachers…

Anyway, I hope you’ll all forgive me for this break from BDH but as of right now, I’m just not feeling it. I really hope you’ll all come back to the story when I get around to working on it again. In the mean time checkout Hogwarts Harem on CHOYA.

Till next time,

-Mal

Edited by Mal

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.