ChironBliss

Billion Dollar Harem

Guest Well

Thank you so much. I love it with Taylor and  Bella with a corset bet Taylor  love that! 

I think Taylor is in love!

I think you could have level 3 or more in the swimming pool because of the doors. I think all the people  on level 123 knows what's it looks like too be on level 4 or 5. 

Guest Ambien

I Definitely then hope to see more than. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Though i guess my main criticism has been Emma’s consistent dominant position in the harem...doesn’t make the stakes seem real since we know that Emma is the favoured level 5 it kinda draws some of the tension from the story or maybe that is just a result from spending time in the forum. Regardless it’s still been an entertaining read.

Guest Well

Is they going too be a party with lots booze?   You could  do drinking games like truth or dare, never have I ever and blindfolded body touch. 

Honestly, I was hoping to avoid having to do this, but at this point it seems unavoidable. I’m terribly sorry, but I am going to have to put my work on BDH and my other erotic stories on hold for the time being. I just have too many things going on in my life right now to be able to reasonably manage doing even a single chapter a month. I know this runs contradictory to my previous statements but…

After I finished training with my new job, I began to get a bit of overtime here. Then a little more there… and now, well I’m doing much more than I care to be doing… However, that being said, I went so long without a job I can’t really afford to not work, so I’m kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place, and unfortunately, my work on BDH is the thing that is going to have to give. Couple this unforeseen overtime with a multitude of RL trickery getting in the way and right now my life is just very busy.

I don’t really like making excuses for things in my life, but it is unavoidable at this point. I just don’t have the time to devote to making this story what it should be at this time. I may find time to work on it here and there… I cannot, however, make any predictions on when or how often I’ll be able to update, but I really doubt at least for the next few months it will be very often, if at all… I am very sorry for this and I know it will upset some of you, I wish there was something else I could do… 

It is my hope, (just a hope mind you), that in a few months I’ll be able to get to a point where I can do a chapter a month or so again. Right now I can’t even commit to that. I’m writing this so that we can all be on the same page, and so that no one will wonder where I’ve gone. (I haven’t gone anywhere, I’m just too busy to work on my writing). I will likely check in on the forum occasionally just to see if you guys post anything, but I doubt I’ll be posting anything until I’m ready to more frequently update my stories again.

Rest assured that when I am ready to return I won’t forget the two big fan poll items. (The fan selected celeb, and the fan selected smut scene). I can’t say how long it might take to integrate them, but I can say with certainty that they will eventually be done. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but again I really can’t commit to a time frame.

I guess, that’s it...

Reluctantly saying goodbye for now,

Mal  

Guest Juan

Do what you gotta do, Mal. Your work on here is done without tangible reward and is definitely understandable that it’s gotta go when real life gets busy. Hope to see you back in a few months. 

Guest Niveral

Happy New Year, Mal. I hope everything is going great and you can continue soon!

Hey gang! I know its been a while...too long. In fact way too long. But I suppose it is what it is… Anyway I’ve been wanting to pop on and let you guys know how much I appreciated the well wishes around my need to take a break, and the warm, sentiments about the New Year. I wanted you all to know that as far as things at work are going, it isn’t much better in terms of hours I’ve been working. But I have been finding some time to get a little writing done with the holidays, and its my hope that I’ll be able to continue doing a bit more here and there. I still can’t guarantee when or how often I’ll be able to post new chapters, but I do have a bit of good news.

I believe that starting in February I’ll have enough free time to devote to writing that I can get one chapter a month… or so done. That doesn’t mean I guess that I can guarantee a chapter a month, my writing time is still highly variable, but I think I’ll be able to. Also, and I’m hoping this will get everyone excited again, I am nearly positive that I’ll have chapter 26 done and published by the end of January. Its about half way through primary writing, then I just need to do proofreads and edits then publish. It might be out a bit sooner, it really just depends on how much time I get to work on it. 

I don’t want to say too much about the contents of chapter 26. I’ll just say that it does pick up right where 25 left off, and that it should be a fun read. That said, I’m really looking forward to 27, there should be some very fun things happening in 27 along with a special surprise...well surprise might be the wrong word… =) 

Ok guys, Its late...or early...depending on your perspective. Either way, I need sleep. Look for chapter 26 sometime this month and 27 to follow in February. And if you all have any questions in the mean time I’ll try to be around to answer em…

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Guest Joe

Great to see that you are back Mal. Thank you for your efforts. We all appreciate it very much. Looking forward to the next chapter. 

Friends, Readers, Celebrity Fanfictioners, lend me your ear,

I don’t know, that sounded cool in my head…. Hey everyone, I’m back...again...I know I said it would be the end of the month, but I got so excited about writing and posting again that I just couldn’t put the ‘ol quill and ink down. (Yes, that’s right, I draft my stories on parchment paper using old school ink and quill) I’m not sure what’s wrong with me right now, I’m in a quirky mood, maybe its cause I’m about to post my first new chapter in over two months! That’s right, you weren’t mistaken, Chapter 26 of BDH is now live!  I really had a blast writing this chapter.  It picks up literally right where chapter 25 left off, with Margot in Emma’s quarters. (If you don’t remember just where we left off, I’d recommend reading that last section of 25, its not too long). This chapter focuses a lot on Margot and the continuation of her indoctrination into the harem. She’s still trying to learn her place, and find someone to take that journey with her. We get to see a lot of her internal thoughts about what she wants from her life down in Alex’s world. There is also of course some pretty hot sex. I don’t want to give anything away, but I think there’s at least a couple of unexpected moments, including my first real attempt at writing voyeurism. This scene was very fun and different for me, and I’m really excited to see what you all thought about it, and whether or not you all would like to see more scenes like it. If so, I might try to include this fetish a little more. Twenty-six also promises to reveal an entirely new area of Alex’s compound coming up right away in chapter 27. I think that should be a very fun scene as well, as I’m sure you’ll all see.

Coming up, I plan to get to work on 27 right away. Given my highly varied writing times, I can’t really promise when it’ll be out, but I can tell you I’m super excited about writing it. With that said, its my hope to have it out by mid-February or so. Emma’s exile will continue through 27 with only a few snippets of interaction. As the next few chapters unfold, I hope to slip in a short fast forward, so that she will be back in the harem by chapter 29 or so. So the next few chapters will mostly revolve around Margot trying to hold the harem together in her absence, and dealing with the aftermath of one of my favorite scenes in 26 (no spoilers =) I think over all the next few chapters will be very fun. Because, also in an upcoming chapter (I haven’t decided if it’ll be in 27 or 28) but I plan to announce the next two entries into Alex’s harem. One of these will be the fan selected celeb, Ariana Grande, the other should be a surprise to everyone, (hopefully a pleasant one). 

With the next two entries soon to be announced, I plan in the next week or so, (after you guys have had a chance to read and hopefully post some comments about 26), to post a new poll. This poll will be about the final two entries into the harem. This poll will be a long running poll and I haven’t yet decided if it will be something I’ll use to help me decide who I’ll pick, or if the winners of the poll will be the ladies I select. As it won’t go up for at least a week, I’ll think about it. But I can promise you a decent list of ladies whom I’m considering to fill out the last two spots as well as my reasons for selecting those particular babes.

Anyway, I hope you guys all like chapter 26. I put a lot of work into it. I  am very much looking forward to hearing from you all again, and reading your comments on my work.

Thanks as always for being there for me, even when I was gone,

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal  

Guest Juan

Mal, great twist there. I’m hoping Alex has a confrontation with Taylor over hurting Bella. How would he even go about punishing her? She has started to like the degrading stuff, at least when Alex is doing it to her. Maybe he’d let Margot handle it in whatever way she saw fit. 

Also +1 for the voyeurism. Given how miserable Felicity has been, it’s good to see her have some fun on her own initiative. Great stuff and I hope Alex lets Felicity watch some other action with him on his TV. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.