Click Here!

Ben 10 X Avatar crossover harem challenge

Takes place during Ultimate Alien, Ben Tennyson meets up with Paradox during a visit to Mr. Smoothies and is given a new mission to help a certain person save her world, Ben accepts and is taken to the Avatar universe and is sent to the coldest part of the universe where he comes upon a huge glacier. He is amazed by its size as well as seeing a person inside which shocks him even more. Ben goes Heatblast and melts the ice freeing the young woman (who is surprisingly bust and curvy), when she wakes up she sees Ben and blushes seeing someone so handsome. They later work together as well as come upon multiple women as well as gaining a harem.

Rules:

Ben is 18 years old in this fic as well as the women in this fic. Ben also has a huge 20 inch cock which had grown during his years using the Omnitrix. Males in the universe must be gender bent as well and are part of Ben's massive harem.

Also, every female has massive breast size of Beshine (Katara, Zuka, Sokka, Suki, and Ty lee) and Chelsea Charms (Aang, Toph, June, Azula, June, Princess Yue Jin, and Mai)

It can be done like how the series did, but with Ben changing things as well as more lemons. Titty fucks and Milk play are allowed.

The list of women in Ben's harem include…

• Aang
  • Zuka
  • Sokka
  • Katara
  • Toph
  • Azula
  • Mai
  • Ty Lee
  • Jin
  • June
  • Suki
  • Princess Yue

If you want to add more girls, you can if you want.

• They all have an orgy in the end of the story.
  • Ben is the dominate one during sex and doesn't use his alien forms.
  • NO pegging, no watersports, no scat, no bdsm, no rape, no mindbreak, no futa.

Costume references

Katara: http://g.e-hentai.org/s/3611a17021/953047-14 http://g.e-hentai.org/s/7478cf4c64/987773-396

Azula: http://g.e-hentai.org/s/c416ed0fe6/835627-28

Ty Lee: http://g.e-hentai.org/s/3e70dec2f1/835627-25

Princess Yue: http://g.e-hentai.org/s/54eb827ea4/835627-36

Suki: http://g.e-hentai.org/s/1098b4fc11/835627-32

Toph: http://g.e-hentai.org/s/d91f4e7139/987773-394

Edited by Rexfan12345

How would you want the bad girls to join the harem? Considering how serious the show was as well as everybody's stance on things, there'd have to be some changes to personality as well as body in order for the harem you listed to work out.

1 hour ago, Snake_King said:

How would you want the bad girls to join the harem? Considering how serious the show was as well as everybody's stance on things, there'd have to be some changes to personality as well as body in order for the harem you listed to work out.

I thought about having them reform or something like that because of Ben's heroic side, but I'm still thinking on it actually.

9 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

I thought about having them reform or something like that because of Ben's heroic side, but I'm still thinking on it actually.

That might work for some of them, but I doubt that it would work for Azula, if we’re sticking with her characterization from the show.  She’s a sadistic, manipulative schemer who sees everyone and everything as either her plaything or an obstacle in need removing for what she wants.  And, as we saw at the end of Avatar, when her dad betrayed her, she went cuckoo for Coco Puffs.

Also, would Mai still have a thing for Zuka?

26 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Yeah, you got a point about Azula, but maybe have Ben to possible use his horse cock to make her his slave. I'm not sure about Mai having a thing for Zuka because they love Ben, I don't mind lesbian moments.

Um...wouldn’t Ben using his horse cock to make Azula his slave entail a bit of rape?  And didn’t you specifically say that you didn’t want rape or mindbreaking in this story?  Although, I suppose an alternative might be to have Azula somehow hold Ben prisoner (not sure how considering the Omnitrix), and she tries to seduce him and make him have sex with her while she has him tied up, but the pleasure she gets from his cock is somehow enough to bend her over to him (no pun intended), but even then, that sounds like a bit of a stretch.  Any ideas?

As for Zuka and Mai, I think it might make sense for them to be a bit bisexual, given them being in Ben’s harem and having it for each other.

You got a point, but I feel it's the only way to somehow get her in the harem without being unrealistic, I'm not a fan of rape, but I like your idea of her kidnapping Ben, maybe she and Ben make a deal if Ben can make her cum or something like that she will let him go and if not she will kill him. What do you think?

I do like a beisexual relationship between Zuka and Mai, that can be hot. 

15 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

You got a point, but I feel it's the only way to somehow get her in the harem without being unrealistic, I'm not a fan of rape, but I like your idea of her kidnapping Ben, maybe she and Ben make a deal if Ben can make her cum or something like that she will let him go and if not she will kill him. What do you think?

I do like a beisexual relationship between Zuka and Mai, that can be hot. 

Unrealistic, huh?  In a story where a guy has an alien watch that can change him into a variety of aliens, as well as somehow giving him a huge dick, and he gets sent to another world that is psuedo-medieval and has people with power over the elements, and he gets a harem comprised of multiple, mega-curvy and busty women from this world?  “Realistic” isn’t exactly a word that comes to mind in describing this when you think about it.

But, putting that aside, I get what you mean.  That idea of Azula making a deal with Ben after somehow kidnapping him might just work.  Then, during the intercourse, she could get so much pleasure that she decides to devote herself to him and the pleasure she gets from him (assuming that anyone’s capable of being THAT good).  After she tells him that she’s with him, Ben’s a bit reluctant, but upon realizing that she won’t take “no” for an answer, decides to just go with it.  That sound about right?  Although, I think it might not hurt to have some build-up to this change in Azula’s attitude, like say...being bored with the royal life and being unsatisfied with the prolonged conquest the Fire Nation is attempting, and maybe some pent-up sexual frustration?  Any thoughts there?

As for the bisexual relationships, yeah I think it might be best for the majority of Ben’s harem here, with the guys-turned-girls here being in bisexual relationships with their canon love interests as well as being a part of Ben’s harem.  Like:

1. Zuka/Mai
  2. Fem!Aang/Katara
  3. Fem!Sokka/Suki/Princess Yue

I think a good name for Fem!Sokka might be Sokkara or something like that.

Also, given the nature of your challenge, would this be a re-telling of the entire Avatar series, or just keeping some key points with some major changes here and there?

3 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Unrealistic, huh?  In a story where a guy has an alien watch that can change him into a variety of aliens, as well as somehow giving him a huge dick, and he gets sent to another world that is psuedo-medieval and has people with power over the elements, and he gets a harem comprised of multiple, mega-curvy and busty women from this world?  “Realistic” isn’t exactly a word that comes to mind in describing this when you think about it.

But, putting that aside, I get what you mean.  That idea of Azula making a deal with Ben after somehow kidnapping him might just work.  Then, during the intercourse, she could get so much pleasure that she decides to devote herself to him and the pleasure she gets from him (assuming that anyone’s capable of being THAT good).  After she tells him that she’s with him, Ben’s a bit reluctant, but upon realizing that she won’t take “no” for an answer, decides to just go with it.  That sound about right?  Although, I think it might not hurt to have some build-up to this change in Azula’s attitude, like say...being bored with the royal life and being unsatisfied with the prolonged conquest the Fire Nation is attempting, and maybe some pent-up sexual frustration?  Any thoughts there?

As for the bisexual relationships, yeah I think it might be best for the majority of Ben’s harem here, with the guys-turned-girls here being in bisexual relationships with their canon love interests as well as being a part of Ben’s harem.  Like:

1. Zuka/Mai
  2. Fem!Aang/Katara
  3. Fem!Sokka/Suki/Princess Yue

I think a good name for Fem!Sokka might be Sokkara or something like that.

Also, given the nature of your challenge, would this be a re-telling of the entire Avatar series, or just keeping some key points with some major changes here and there?

Yeah, good point there.

Those are really good ideas there, I think it would make since for Azula to be bored with royal life or something like that as well as sexually frustrated. 

I like the idea of having a bisexual relationship sounds pretty cool, could really make it fun honestly.

Sokkrara sounds like a great name.

It will still keep things from the show with a few changes here and there, to keep things from getting boring.

5 hours ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Yeah, good point there.

Those are really good ideas there, I think it would make since for Azula to be bored with royal life or something like that as well as sexually frustrated. 

I like the idea of having a bisexual relationship sounds pretty cool, could really make it fun honestly.

Sokkrara sounds like a great name.

It will still keep things from the show with a few changes here and there, to keep things from getting boring.

Glad you like the ideas for Azula.  I thought it might help to throw in some things that help build up to her switching to Ben’s side, as opposed to her just deciding it out of the blue just because the sex was good.

As for the names, if we’re going with Sokkara and Zuka, I wonder what would be a good female name for Fem!Aang?  Nothing comes to mind at the moment, how about you?

That makes sense about keeping things from the show with some changes, although that raises the question of just how changed things are, aside from who switched genders and the like.  Namely, when do you think would be good points for when each girl joins the harem, as soon as they appear or a short time after?

And who replaces Azula as the one chasing our heroes once she joins?

Edited by Snake_King
Clarification

1 minute ago, Rexfan12345 said:

I think keeping Aang as her name because I can't think of any and it will be fire lord Ozai who will replace Azula as the villain just like the series.

Alright, that sounds fair enough.  And as for when the girls join the harem, is it as soon as they appear or shortly afterwards?

21 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

I’m sorry, I meant do they do it with Ben and join the harem in the first chapter they appear in or one or two chapters afterwards?

They will appear one or two chapters afterwards

Ben/Aang/Katara 

Ben/Sokkara/Suki

Ben/Toph

Ben/June

Ben/Princess Yue/Sokkara

Ben/Jin

Ben/Azula

Ben/Ty Lee/ Mai/Zuka/Azula

Ben/Orgy in the end

That's what I got for chapters and pairings 

But of course I’m referring to the girls.  Not really into it happening to guys either.

Also, would you want Aang bald or with hair?

And another thing, about the ending, after the orgy happens and Ben and company have helped save the world, what happens next?  Does Ben go back to his world and take the girls with him (which I doubt they could due to their responsibilities)?  Does he stay in the Avatar world with his friends and family back home wondering what’s become of him?  Does Paradox, through some time and space power of his, create a copy of Ben to go back to his world while he stays in the Avatar one?  Or are they able to travel back-and-forth between the worlds whenever they want?

Glad that’s settled about Aang’s hair.  Although, does she wear the same outfit as in the show, or a more scantily clad version?

I think that’s a good way to end it.  Two things essential to maintaining relationships are being able to communicate with each other, and being able to interact with one another, and you can’t exactly do that if you’re LITERALLY worlds apart.  Don’t you think?

I’m having a thought about how the first chapter could go down.  Ben arrives, sees the glacier and the figure of Aang inside before using Heatblast to free her.  After that and waking Aang up, they come across Katara and Sokkara (who I think might be best as twins), and after an initial catching-up-to-speed, they head back the tribe’s village.  When they describe what their situations are in further detail, we see a couple hi-jinks (including some flirting between Ben, Aang, and Katara) that accidentally result in the Fire Nation arriving and a showdown between Zuka and Sokkara.  Aang reveals herself and offers herself to the Fire Nation in exchange for leaving the tribe alone, which Zuka accepts and takes her.  But unknown to everyone, this is actually a ploy on Aang and Ben’s parts, as Ben’s already changed into Greymatter and hid inside Aang’s clothes, and once they’re inside the ship, Ben sneaks around and does some spying while Zuka interrogates Aang.  Then, we get that scene where Katara and Sokkara attack the ship along with Appa, and Aang and Ben take that as their cue to bust their way out.  Aang gets past Zuka, Ben changes into Diamondhead and smashes his way out onto the deck with Aang in tow.  A big fight takes place and Ben and the Gaang escape while Zuka and her troops are stuck in both ice and crystal.  Later that night, after Ben and the Gaang help repair the village, Ben and Aang discuss with Katara what they’re going to do, and agree to travel together to where Aang needs to complete her training and find a way to stop the Fire Nation in its worldwide conquest.  Aang and Ben kiss, and Aang pulls Katara into one, and the three of them have their sex scene.  The following morning, the three leave on Appa with Sokkara along with them, and the journey begins.  How’s that?

2 hours ago, Snake_King said:

Glad that’s settled about Aang’s hair.  Although, does she wear the same outfit as in the show, or a more scantily clad version?

I think that’s a good way to end it.  Two things essential to maintaining relationships are being able to communicate with each other, and being able to interact with one another, and you can’t exactly do that if you’re LITERALLY worlds apart.  Don’t you think?

I’m having a thought about how the first chapter could go down.  Ben arrives, sees the glacier and the figure of Aang inside before using Heatblast to free her.  After that and waking Aang up, they come across Katara and Sokkara (who I think might be best as twins), and after an initial catching-up-to-speed, they head back the tribe’s village.  When they describe what their situations are in further detail, we see a couple hi-jinks (including some flirting between Ben, Aang, and Katara) that accidentally result in the Fire Nation arriving and a showdown between Zuka and Sokkara.  Aang reveals herself and offers herself to the Fire Nation in exchange for leaving the tribe alone, which Zuka accepts and takes her.  But unknown to everyone, this is actually a ploy on Aang and Ben’s parts, as Ben’s already changed into Greymatter and hid inside Aang’s clothes, and once they’re inside the ship, Ben sneaks around and does some spying while Zuka interrogates Aang.  Then, we get that scene where Katara and Sokkara attack the ship along with Appa, and Aang and Ben take that as their cue to bust their way out.  Aang gets past Zuka, Ben changes into Diamondhead and smashes his way out onto the deck with Aang in tow.  A big fight takes place and Ben and the Gaang escape while Zuka and her troops are stuck in both ice and crystal.  Later that night, after Ben and the Gaang help repair the village, Ben and Aang discuss with Katara what they’re going to do, and agree to travel together to where Aang needs to complete her training and find a way to stop the Fire Nation in its worldwide conquest.  Aang and Ben kiss, and Aang pulls Katara into one, and the three of them have their sex scene.  The following morning, the three leave on Appa with Sokkara along with them, and the journey begins.  How’s that?

I seen a pic of Jay Marvel's version of Yangchen and I prefer her outfit for Fem!Aang to be honest.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/82a3148734/775907-1

I also have some references for the Zuka and Sokkara 

tumblr_o2dovjkYbT1uxcpv6o2_1280.png

Sokkara will wear the same outfit as Katara as well as Toph wearing this outfit

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/9c5232c70d/987773-239

I really loved your take on the story there, really well done job on it, also think it's pretty hot for Ben/Grey Matter to hide in Aang's outfit (maybe have him between her cleavage to see what's going on). I was wondering if you might be interested in taking on this story, you seem well informed in the Avatar and Ben 10 lore really well, but if not that's okay.

Just now, Rexfan12345 said:

You still there?

I am, I’m just busy with stuff on my end.  I’d like to take this story one, it’s just that I’m a bit busy with some real world things on my end.  The earliest I could write up and deliver a full chapter would probably be in a few weeks, if you’re willing to wait that long, and even then, I can’t guarantee how long it would take me to write up another one after that.  You willing to be patient?

3 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

I am, I’m just busy with stuff on my end.  I’d like to take this story one, it’s just that I’m a bit busy with some real world things on my end.  The earliest I could write up and deliver a full chapter would probably be in a few weeks, if you’re willing to wait that long, and even then, I can’t guarantee how long it would take me to write up another one after that.  You willing to be patient?

No problem, man, take your time and I'm willing to wait, I'm really glad to see you are willing to take on the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.