Click Here!

Happy almost Fall!

DemonGoddess

The weather is cooling off, finally!

September 4, 2016

Firstly, I'd like to welcome all the new users we're seeing daily! Glad to have you here! Please do familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service and Content Guidelines. This IS a moderated archive.

Software Upgrade

Thank you to all of you for your patience through the process. We all appreciate it!

The front end has a few more things to have done. Currently, manta2g is developing a new menu which will be mobile friendly/accessible. After that, she'll be working on selectable skins. Of course, the other bells and whistles you've all asked for as well, such as one click add to rec reading, currently reading, and etc. These are all on her to-do for that.

PHP has been upgraded to version 5.6.x. All the software is compliant, up to version 7.

The forum has been updated to the latest version. The bug tracker is now here.

The Comics chapter table

Restoration of the corrupted data is ongoing. I have 10MB to go. Please keep in mind that when I do this, I look at each chapter, and compare the data to the back up table, to make sure that there is no data missing. If there is, then I restore the missing data.

Site Header/Logo Image

We're thinking about rotating images, plus, we're open to donations of images.

Image requirements: 150x150px, transparent background, easy to identify, must look good in black and white. Send them to admin@adult-fanfiction.org so I can embed them into the forum news topic, for people to look at.

Dribs, Drabs and Doggy Tales

This is the forum where they all are listed. This is the current one. These are open ended, so if one set of words doesn't work for your muse, look at others!

Funding Status

As always, we appreciate and thank everyone who can donate. It's certainly not required of the users, but every little bit helps! I'm in the process of setting aside an emergency fund, equal to 3 times the monthly expenses. That will be noted on the donation page as well.

Deletion notification

For Accounts

When deleting an account because the user is underage, a plagiarist, or whatever else would be a reason to delete one entirely, we do NOT send a notification.

For Stories

When deleting stories, this is done for non compliance with the ToS. Stories are HIDDEN long before they are deleted. The user is told there is an issue, and given 7 days to comply before the story is hidden. Upon hiding, the story is left for 30 or more days (it ends up being more when I have a heavy work load IRL) before it is deleted. If the issue is CORRECTED, the story is restored to public view.

Disposable email

Disposable emails are not checked, and we don’t allow registration with them. Upon finding an account registered with a disposable email address, it is deleted.

Email address visibility

By default, the email address is hidden when you register. It will only display if you put it in the bio area of your profile.

Tech Bits

Archive Cleanup

Part of the rework and rewrite of software is also for the backend of the site, which is what the staff and I work with every day. Manta2g has given us the ability to edit chapter data, so that the clean up crew and I can get IN to the corrupted chapters and fix them more quickly. It'll go loads faster without just me, myself, and I being the ONLY one able to do these fixes.

Tech support, directions given

Just to reiterate, when I email out step by DIRECTIONS on how to do something, that is exactly what they are. Not suggestions, but directions. If followed as stepped out, it works very well. This means that the user must follow them in the order the steps are given.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Please remember that the authors you read do like to hear from you! Leave them a review or two, and let them know how they're doing!

DemonGoddess061