Click Here!

My story being hidden despite my updated disclamer?

Guest The_Oddest_Exclamation

Guest The_Oddest_Exclamation

Hi guys, The_Oddest_Exclamation here, asking about my story being hidden.

I received the warning about my disclaimer in my review box a few days ago, and I immediately updated it, along with the posting of my third chapter of my story "Harry

Potter and the Energumen of the Elchee".

However, when I logged in today, I noticed that the story had been hidden despite my update.

So I'm just here asking if there was anything that hadn't been in the review that I would need to change to get it back up. Or, barring that, if there isn't anything wrong with it anymore, if someone would kindly unhide it.
Sincerest thanks, The_Oddest_Exclamation.

It was actually hidden due to the excessive AN in chapter 1 but I see that you have fixed that so I made the story visible once again for you. In the future if you would just let us know through ToS mail that you've fixed your story, it would be helpful and get your story back in the archives faster.

Thanks

CL

No problem, that's what we're here for. And cutting down the AN is a good thing. As I see that you've found the forums and know how to use them, many authors find it helpful to start a thread for their stories. Authors can reply to reviews and also it gives authors a place to put extensive author's notes without breaking the ToS. You can also put a link to the topic in the story so that people can find it.

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.