Click Here!

Unable to log in

Guest gosumdoji@hotmail.com

Guest gosumdoji@hotmail.com

Good day.

When I attempt to log in to the archive, I can see no indication that I am logged in. I have reset my password, but after entering it and my username, the page simply resets (i.e.: the "email" and "password" blanks erase my entries and become blank again.

Is there supposed to be a difference on the screen? If so, what am I doing wrong?

On a separate, but somewhat-related note, I was trying to log in to see if I could then bookmark a particular story. Does this site have that function? It's been a while since I've visited...

Thank you,

gosumdoji

I'm not an archive mod, but start by clearing cookies and cache, (with some browsers you need to restart the browser after doing that) then try to log in again, using the login windows in the Upper Right Hand corner, NOT the windows in the middle of the screen (if those appear for you)

If you on the other hand tried to reset your password, using the same password, that blanks the fields, and I think you'll need the help of our admin to fix that. She's very busy in RL at the moment, so please show patience until she (or one of the archive mods) can help you with that.

As for bookmarking a story, I don't think we have any way to do that, other than adding a story to the Currently Reading list on the archive profile.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Please make sure you are using the login screens in the upper right hand corner of the screen. The center Login screens are for initial validation only.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.