Click Here!

Logan/OFC, OC mutant group. Dark, angst, violence, death, etc.

Lane

Okay, so I've had an idea for an X-Men story for a few years and I finally sat down to write it...but I have no idea how to get it down.

Here is the plot:

A small group of mutants (10-12 in their late teens, early twenties) overtakes the institute while the X-Men are on a mission. Not sure why the compound is empty (summer vacation?), but it is. After returning from their mission, the telepaths know of the intruders. The X-Men try to attack the group in self-defense (their home was invaded, after all). There are some injuries on both sides, but nothing fatal.

The X-Men are mentally assaulted by a loud, commanding male voice as a hulk emerges from a cloud of darkness. After convincing the X-Men that their group is young and a little misguided and fast to jump the gun, but ultimately meant no harm, the X-Men begrudgingly let the group stay after hearing of their predicament. The hulking figure disappears and later reveals itself to Logan as the leader of the group and a "young" woman.

The main pairing of this story will be Logan/OFC, but members of the OC group will be available for pairing and you can also delve into the original canon pairings of the Marvelverse. Marvel characters outside of the X-Men are also welcome.

If you're interested and would like to know more, please message me.

Thanks!

Edited by Lane

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.