Click Here!

Sexy Sensei vs Perverted Student!

JordoZ

So, this idea comes from the story Milf Sensei vs Perverted Student written by Milf Kushina - Who I should mention is a friend of mine and noticed that a few people commented on wanting to add to his story but couldn't without his permission. He actually can't remember his password, amusing as it is but he did leave his story open for others too add to it. His original intention was to more or less create a group story that wrote different scenarios of Kushina and her perverted, incredibly hung student.

Anyway, moving on. This idea broadens the topic a bit, so that it isn't just Kushina being used. There is a massive amount of different scenarios we could try with this and many girls/women as well.

The basic premise, is that the protagonist should be a lot like Jokuro. Young, barely graduated and a hung stud who loves to make women his.

Now, the characters as I said can vary. Personally, I see in my mind the likes of Naruko taking a student/apprentice to help broaden her achievements even further for helping her become Hokage. Now, Naruko was created by Naruto as an anti-pervert technique, teasing them to explode out in perverted pleasure a.k.a nose bleed themselves stupid. I always see her as a bit of a tease, and competitive enough that she wouldn't back down even in a perverted situation. And let's face it, how many of you want to read about those pig tails being used as handle bars to screw her stupid?

But not only Naruko, we also have the likes of Ino. Ino comes across as the gorgeous girl next door type, a cheer leader in all but inform and a flirty attitude. She also seems to have a fetish for pretty boys, skilled and strong ones at that so even one much younger than her, when she is say about 20 wouldn't be safe from her teasing and flirty attitude.

We even have the links of Fem Sasuke, or Satsuki as many name her. Usually not so different in attitude from her male counterpart, she has the glaring difference of more often than not being a long haired, big titted, round assed cold as ice and arrogant babe. I'm not sure what scenario would work best for her with a student, but her getting the arrogance fucked out of her would make for an interesting tale.

So come one, come all. Let's see if we can get something going here. This section of the website has been dead for months, just the same old same old cuckold crap being tossed around, and being begged for by people with grammar a pre-schooler could do better than. Let's see if another idea based on the story that has two of the most popular threads in this section can take flight.

...In other news, I've worked a bit on a lemon for my friend but not made much progress. Just about two thousand words or so of a Naruto/Hanabi/Hinata story I was writing for him. A serious lack of good stories means a serious lack of motivation lads.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, you're one of the only writers that want to write this and are any good at this. Same with Kushina.

You know, since you've already written like a fourth of a story in every post, why don't you finish it?

I mean, you're a great writer, and if you publish your stories, others will write the same kind. You could even ask for others to also post.

But please, post the entire story, not just the pre-foreplay.

Have you considered posting on an interactive site like chyoa or writing.com jordo? Seems like it would suit you, you could write the setup and have other people build on it without having to commit to an entire story yourself.

• 2 months later...
Guest Shinobi02

So, this idea comes from the story Milf Sensei vs Perverted Student written by Milf Kushina - Who I should mention is a friend of mine and noticed that a few people commented on wanting to add to his story but couldn't without his permission. He actually can't remember his password, amusing as it is but he did leave his story open for others too add to it. His original intention was to more or less create a group story that wrote different scenarios of Kushina and her perverted, incredibly hung student.

Anyway, moving on. This idea broadens the topic a bit, so that it isn't just Kushina being used. There is a massive amount of different scenarios we could try with this and many girls/women as well.

The basic premise, is that the protagonist should be a lot like Jokuro. Young, barely graduated and a hung stud who loves to make women his.

Now, the characters as I said can vary. Personally, I see in my mind the likes of Naruko taking a student/apprentice to help broaden her achievements even further for helping her become Hokage. Now, Naruko was created by Naruto as an anti-pervert technique, teasing them to explode out in perverted pleasure a.k.a nose bleed themselves stupid. I always see her as a bit of a tease, and competitive enough that she wouldn't back down even in a perverted situation. And let's face it, how many of you want to read about those pig tails being used as handle bars to screw her stupid?

But not only Naruko, we also have the likes of Ino. Ino comes across as the gorgeous girl next door type, a cheer leader in all but inform and a flirty attitude. She also seems to have a fetish for pretty boys, skilled and strong ones at that so even one much younger than her, when she is say about 20 wouldn't be safe from her teasing and flirty attitude.

We even have the links of Fem Sasuke, or Satsuki as many name her. Usually not so different in attitude from her male counterpart, she has the glaring difference of more often than not being a long haired, big titted, round assed cold as ice and arrogant babe. I'm not sure what scenario would work best for her with a student, but her getting the arrogance fucked out of her would make for an interesting tale.

So come one, come all. Let's see if we can get something going here. This section of the website has been dead for months, just the same old same old cuckold crap being tossed around, and being begged for by people with grammar a pre-schooler could do better than. Let's see if another idea based on the story that has two of the most popular threads in this section can take flight.

...In other news, I've worked a bit on a lemon for my friend but not made much progress. Just about two thousand words or so of a Naruto/Hanabi/Hinata story I was writing for him. A serious lack of good stories means a serious lack of motivation lads.

I could write the story you want

Guest Midnightson

I could write the story you want

I hope you do we need better stories involving Kushina not to say that all of them are bad i like Milf Sensei vs Perverted Student but it's just that other stories like Red Hot Misadventures & Stop teasing us Sensei take forever to update plus in seems that now the Naruto section is filled with nothing but Yaoi it's been so long since I seen anything other than Yaoi that if i see one more Yaoi update that i'm gonna snap.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.