Click Here!

First Kiss Challenge

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

First Kiss Challenge

Summary:

Harry has come into a magical creature inheritance but he doesn’t realise it, instead life goes on pretty normally. Unbeknownst to Harry the first person who kisses him automatically becomes his mate.

First Kiss Challenge

Ok, I know this is another ‘magical creature inheritance’ plot, but I really love them! I actually wrote part of this myself but gave up because it was really bad; I’ve never written fan fic before so I soon gave up the idea. However, now I would like to see somebody else have a go at it.

What I want:

Specifics:

Pairings: There are four different options; Harry/Draco, Harry/Severus, Harry/Lucius, or if you’re feeling adventurous…. Harry/Voldemort. But since this is set during Hogwarts some of these might be difficult to do.

Length: Up to you, however I would prefer multi-chaptered fics. I would like the story to be set in Hogwarts when Harry’s at school.

Rating: Up to you, although hot sex is always appreciated!

Warnings: Hmm… Anything really, except no Non-con please, not too much Angst as I hate that, I don’t mind M-preg, so please do throw it in if you like.

Plot-wise:

Harry doesn’t know about his magical inheritance because nothing about him has changed, his appearance and magical strength are the same. I want Harry to be a virgin and to have never been kissed before, so forget about Cho and Ginny, and he’s never dated anyone simply because he doesn’t see the appeal of it.

The kiss: Should be completely unexpected and/or un-planned. I don’t want there to be a relationship before the kiss but if they’re friends first that is ok. Why Harry is kissed is up to you but it should be a surprise to Harry.

The effects of the kiss: Nothing right away, I want there to be a gap between Harry being kissed and the effects kicking in. So sometime after the kiss Harry (or the person who kissed him) changes – what kind of changes are up to you (whether it’s physical or power-wise). These changes and the research of why these changes have occurred lead to the discovery of Harry’s creature inheritance (bonus if the person who kisses Harry becomes a magical creature like Harry – the same species as Harry). Then the story should continue with Harry building a relationship with his newly discovered mate.

Other thoughts/Optional ideas:

I would like the story to end with marriage, because I’m old-fashioned like that! But that is entirely your decision.

Harry becoming evil/dark is one of my favourite things, so this could be an option if you want to do it.

I hope people have a go at this challenge as I would very much like to read it. Any questions or to let me know you’ve taken the challenge, please e-mail me at mistress_of_malfoy@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you.

• 5 years later...

Hello! I've decided to take up this challenge, if it's still open. I'll be working actually on all 4 possibilities, starting with HP/SS. This can go so many different ways, it's possible for me to do four totally different stories, based on just this one plot. It'll be my first fanfic on this site, in this fandom, since I've only recently fell in love with it.

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.