Click Here!

People I'd Like to Murder

Ok so I'm minding my own business when my mom calls up and says she needs my help with something. She only lives across the street so I walked over. Lo and behold she has a puppy. Judging by how big it is and what not I'd guess it's not more than six or seven weeks old. Apparently it was found abandoned near where she works. How in the hell could anyone just leave a defenseless puppy out in a field to die? I'd like to find who did it, break both their legs, and leave them out in a field.....

When my cousin found his cat, Shiva, she was a newborn kitten and someone had stuffed her in a trashbag, tied it, and put it in the dumpster. I can't watch Animal Cops for very long because I start hating people too much. I think that there should be a better punishment for this sort of cruelty than just a few years and a fine.

Animals plague, you can't just expect people to tolerate it. Though your examples weren't like that.

I was on this camping in spain where there were a shitload of cats. There was this kitten like 4 weeks old walking around really sick :D so we took him to a doctor and then took him home with us. Cats got shot there in the winter because there's too many of them. That was really what motivated my parents to take him home with us. He's 5 years old now :D

So seeing abandoned animals makes you furious, but dying people being killed by animals you just go "It's their fault."?

If you had read my rant a long time ago about PETA, I can't stand that sorta talk. Human can't take care of an animal, has to abandon it. Animals abandon their young for less reason. Humans eat animals, animals eat animals.

Besides, how do you even know it was a person who abandoned the puppy and not just the puppy's mother?

The puppies were in the paper.... And did I say it if it was a person getting killed by an animal it's their fault? I can't stand it when people go PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH! Seriously.... when have I ever said anything like that???? Learn to read people.

I did read your rant about PETA. I also agreed, if you remember, that those morons take things a bit too far. But people are the ones who domesticated dogs. People should start taking responsibilty for animals they choose to bring into their homes. You're fucking right it makes me angry when someone buys a cute little puppy and when it gets too big tosses it out in the street. The puppy grew up in a person's home and doesn't know how to take care of itself. And this one is just a baby that never asked to be born. Why should it die because some stupid moron decided they didn't feel like dealing with it anymore.

Yes, I know animals in the wild sometimes abandon their young. I don't like it, but there's not much I can do about that. And you know, a ;ot of times there probably isn't a reason that we as humans don't understand. But when a human decides to take a group of animals out of the wild and domesticate them and make them completely dependant on the human race, they sure as fuck better take care of said animals.

Yes, I know animals in the wild sometimes abandon their young. I don't like it, but there's not much I can do about that. And you know, a ;ot of times there probably isn't a reason that we as humans don't understand. But when a human decides to take a group of animals out of the wild and domesticate them and make them completely dependant on the human race, they sure as fuck better take care of said animals.

Usually it’s because the alpha male knows he hasn't fathered the baby. No sense raising someone else’s little bastard.

Seriously tho, why do you get so pissed off at everyone who disagrees with you? The second someone says anything that’s contrary to your view you start with the ranting. What with the all caps and the fucks and the excessive punctuation...

Just go away troll. I know you just want to try and start trouble again. My bitchiness had nothing to do with being disagreed with. It was a combination of stress, and being stereotyped. And by the way, I'm not debating, I'm bitching. Learn the difference

I really really hate stereotyes. I get upset at an abandoned puppy and all of a sudden I'm being grouped in with PETA??? WTF?? One of the few things I hate worse than stereotypes is extremists. (So seeing abandoned animals makes you furious, but dying people being killed by animals you just go "It's their fault."?) And then words were put into my mouth. If you're going to argue with me and tell me I'm wrong, at least acually use what I've actually said. So I'm a little rough around the edges when I'm annoyed. It's part of my charm You can either deal with it and shut the fuck up, or not talk to me. I personally would prefer the latter.

And since this is my bitch list of people I would like to see die slow and painful deaths... let's add another shall we? Verizon phone company. Apparently the little nitwits find it too difficult to turn on caller id. I had said feature originally, but it was turned off because I ran into some financial problems and got behind on my bill. At first I was told my bill would be separated into basic and non basic. My caller id was supposed to be turned back on when I caught up on my bill; so I thought.

It was never turned on. I didn't do anything about it because I wasn't being charged for it. I wanted it back, but I'm a very good procrastinator. I did call up about three weeks ago. Then I was told I had to call them up and reorder it. Ok... no problem. But then I was transferred between two departments six times to make sure I paid my bill. I paid my non basic bill seven months ago.

And it gets better. Nearly three weeks later I still don't have it. I called two weeks ago. Once again I was told it would be on within twenty four hours. I saw on the news there was some damage somewhere in the state on some phone lines and they were focused on fixing it. I can understand that so I let it go for a while. But it's really starting to get ridiculous at the point. I am so close to turning off my phone and just using my cell phone it isn't funny.

*Sigh* No.... Given past experiences with you... You rushed right in to point out how I'm always getting angry, and oh... what else did you say. I disagree with people on a daily basis. As I said in the private message you so happily posted.... It's not that people disagree with me, it's the way they do it. If you attack me I'm going to attack right back and go straight for the jugular if I can. It's just my nature. I'm passive most of the time, but an agressive pitbul on steroids when the right button is pushed.

It took me a while to figure out what you're jugular is, but I have. Not arguing with you. You said yourself that you like it when people argue with you. What's the definition of a troll? Someone who likes to cause trouble. So far you've managed to find my button. Then in that thread about liberal blogs you wrote that liberals are too busy whining. That had nothing to do with the topic, and was clearly an argumentative statement. If you didn't have anything helpful to add you shouldn't have added anything at all.

And now... I make a rant, and you decide to comment. Only one sentence was actually about the topic. The rest was a negative comment aimed at me. That says to me that you're hoping to start another flame war with me, and try to use your quick wit to get me in trouble.

That sir.... is my logic. You thougt you sensed another opportunity to poke at me some more. Sorry, I was just being cranky from dealing with the stupid and idiodic phone company. I tend to get bitchy and snappy when I'm cranky.

Now I feel like dispensing a little friendly advice. Don't continue down this path of being ignorant. I am sensitive to other people's energy, and I've got you pegged real good. You think it's funny to be an ass and piss people off. But cupcake, I've seen your future, and some day soon you are going to piss off the wrong person, if you haven't already. I've seen your end, and it was a very violent one. I rather enjoyed watching it, but I don't think you'll enjoy living it.

*Sigh* No.... Given past experiences with you... You rushed right in to point out how I'm always getting angry, and oh... what else did you say. I disagree with people on a daily basis. As I said in the private message you so happily posted.... It's not that people disagree with me, it's the way they do it. If you attack me I'm going to attack right back and go straight for the jugular if I can. It's just my nature. I'm passive most of the time, but an agressive pitbul on steroids when the right button is pushed.

It took me a while to figure out what you're jugular is, but I have. Not arguing with you. You said yourself that you like it when people argue with you. What's the definition of a troll? Someone who likes to cause trouble. So far you've managed to find my button. Then in that thread about liberal blogs you wrote that liberals are too busy whining. That had nothing to do with the topic, and was clearly an argumentative statement. If you didn't have anything helpful to add you shouldn't have added anything at all.

And now... I make a rant, and you decide to comment. Only one sentence was actually about the topic. The rest was a negative comment aimed at me. That says to me that you're hoping to start another flame war with me, and try to use your quick wit to get me in trouble.

That sir.... is my logic. You thougt you sensed another opportunity to poke at me some more. Sorry, I was just being cranky from dealing with the stupid and idiodic phone company. I tend to get bitchy and snappy when I'm cranky.

Now I feel like dispensing a little friendly advice. Don't continue down this path of being ignorant. I am sensitive to other people's energy, and I've got you pegged real good. You think it's funny to be an ass and piss people off. But cupcake, I've seen your future, and some day soon you are going to piss off the wrong person, if you haven't already. I've seen your end, and it was a very violent one. I rather enjoyed watching it, but I don't think you'll enjoy living it.

hahahaha... whoooooh... that made me smile

I could give a crap less about arguing with you. You're just a sad little person who seeks validation from everyone he comes in contact with, but when you don't get it you stoop to negative reinforcement because it’s the only way you can get people to look in your direction. You're right, I did comment with one sentence on the topic and then an additional sentence on your pathetic nature. Boy I really flew off the handle there, didn't I? Don't worry about not arguing with me, cause after this post I’ll just put you on ignore. That’ll solve the problem for both of us huh, sweetheart?

Don't quit your day job; your clairvoyance is a little lacking. Wait, you can't even find a day job, can you?

[btw, I wouldn't post threatening messages too often. you can be prosecuted]

Didn't I say I wasn't threatening? And by the way.... I have to wonder why if I'm so pathetic why someone would keep after me like this. Why bother with me at all?

• 2 years later...
Guest livid fire

Oooh, so many many people to spank today....

glowers softly while drawing on the leather gloves....

Oh.

I like you.

A lot;))

Ontopic: It's just a missunderstanding. Why are ppl like drug addicts giving up dope when it's turn to cut off the annoyance on each other to switch up the pervyness inside.

For instance, let's be childish and conclude you two secretly want to have a go with each other hehe.

Any by that I do not mean a fight that leaves you frustrated/offeneded/annoyed.

C'mon muffins, let's play;)

Anyway is okay but this way hehe.