Click Here!

For Fake Sake

SlashArtist8

Hey all!

I will be posting replies to reviews for my story For Fake Sake below! I have posted a link below to the story. Thanks again to everyone who is following the story, it means a ton!!

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107768

Reviews for chapters 2-4

Diana: I am very glad you are enjoying this story so far, I hope you continue to follow the story!

Gin: Thank you so much for the comment, I am happy to hear you are hooked on this story! I will be trying to post at least two times a week

Gisu: Thank you so much for the reply! I am ecstatic that you are enjoying the story so far. I have to admit that the idea of an Ian/Carsten would be fantastic and I have dabbled with the idea it would make for one saucy story, but sadly not in the cards for those two. I am just too much of a hopeless romantic and I couldn't do that to Terence!

Vidalhbea: I can't thank you enough for all of your reviews they mean so much! I love Carsten's sassy attitude also, he sure has a strong personality! He is most defiantly my favourite...wait am I allowed to say that?

Castiel: I am so glad that you are enjoying the story! I really appreciate your reviews! I hope you continue to enjoy this story.

Tima: Another request for an Ian/Carsten pairing!! I love that idea also, they would have such steamy chemistry! Unfortunately I just can't bring myself to destroy the future relationship between Carsten and Terence...if only I wasn't a hopeless romantic. Ian and Terence have a very complicated past, and the only thing I will hint at is that they did have past relations...Already I have said too much! I have been toying with the idea of writing Terence and Ian's story after this one though!

Anon: I just love you so so much! Thank you so much for pointing out those errors (I hastily updated them while swearing at my silly oversight). I am so happy to hear you are enjoying this story! I hope it keeps you interested! Thank you again for brining the errors to my attention, I am forever indebted to you

A gigantic thanks again to all of you! Seriously means the world!

XXXSAOOO

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.