Click Here!

Naruto and Corruption of Champion Crossover.

Guest Draynuy

Guest Draynuy

UA where Bijus are not in Naruto world but in the world of Corruption of Champions.

The five Great villages have not chosen their location by hazard, in fact, at each village, once every five years, each year a new village, a portal opens. Through the portal, the legend said that there is a world where Nine creature of immense power are said to reside. The villages want these creature so each time the portal opens in their village, they send a team of "voluntary" through the portal and in this unknown world to search these beings.

It was done since before the founding of the village but none of the team send are yet to return. This year the portal will open in Konoha, and a team composed of Naruto, Hinata, Tenten, Hana, Haku (who has been rescued during the wave's mission) and Fuu (who is send as cooperation's agent between Konoha and Taki) is affected.

After getting past the portal, they could observe several thing: One, the portal seems to be one way only; Two, a heavy feeling of lust is everywhere in this world and Three, the lust corrupt all things and beings in this world.

After finding a abandoned village, and with no option to return in their world, the team decide to reconstruct the village and to invite their surviving compatriotes and everyone who want to join them. Will they conquer the world or will the world conquer them?

Other detail:

After five year a new team of Konoha is send, Hanabi is in the team and she is quickly convinced to join NAruto's village/ harem

Naruto manages to find and to enslave (sexually) the nine bijus.

For those that want, here is a link toward a explaination of the World of Corruption of Champions : "http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Corruption_of_Champions"

This is only a general guideline, there is no obligation to follow to the letter these informations; you can imagine whatever you want.

Guest Spyash2

This is a pretty interesting idea. Never thought of this before, I hope that someone takes this.

I personally would, but unfortunately, I know NOTHING about Curroption of Champions.

Guest f4s1k1n

This is a pretty interesting idea. Never thought of this before, I hope that someone takes this.

I personally would, but unfortunately, I know NOTHING about Curroption of Champions.

you can try playing it,,, there are many bad ending though,,,

• 1 month later...
Guest Draynuy
Vld

Posted Today, 10:05 AM

Any suggestions on who changes into what? I mean, i'm guessing you'll want Naruto to have mostly dick growth and multiple dicks, but what about everyone else?

That not even a obligation, if someone find fun to gender-bend Naruto in a female but (s)he manages to correctly explain how Naruto enslaves the bijuus; that is also good.

Also like said the corruption of champions is only to give the general idea not to limit to some rules, if you manage to invent some logic transformation; this is good.

As for my preference, i'm not very focused on dicks or breasts grow, maybe a little but to much and it's could be ridiculous, I'm more into the furries or the part animal transformation, or also some futanaris.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.