Click Here!

Does the thought of a fully Functional Hermaphrodite,

Calanthee

The fact that there actually is a male-centered, that is a decidely male physicality with a vagina, fic out there isn't all that surprising, though I've yet to see it posted let alone take on the life of futanari. I shall have to take a look since you have peaked my interest.

There's a story in the Gundam fandom, Chimaera by ShenLong that contains a fully functional hermaphrodite (though he has something happen to him in order to become fully functional. It's pretty interesting.

There's a story in the Gundam fandom, Chimaera by ShenLong that contains a fully functional hermaphrodite (though he has something happen to him in order to become fully functional. It's pretty interesting.

While I am not all that interested in Gundam as a fandom, I may check that out as well. Thanks for the heads up.

While I am not all that interested in Gundam as a fandom, I may check that out as well. Thanks for the heads up.

Gundam isn't really a fandom I'm interested in or follow either, but the story is pretty easy to follow. And it's supposed to take place after the series, so no mecha, which is the best thing for me because I really don't like mecha anime.

The biggest turn on for me is the breaking, or distortion, or sexual convention. It's why yuri, yaoi, futanari, and BDSM excite me and vanilla het does absolutely nothing for me. I absolutely love futanari, which explains my love for Bible Black. One of my favorites is a hentai manga called 'Secret or Your Hearts' by Hinemosunotari. It's about a girl who has a penis and a boy who loves to crossdress. Yes, the girl is on 'top' and the boy is completely a boy through the whole experience. I've never seen this in mainstream hentai. Whenever a boy is penetrated by a girl, it is usually just a finger to get him in the mood, or the boy has temporarily been turned into a girl. But mostly, futanari entails yuri action, not het. So, if anyone out there shares the same interests, I suggest checking the comic out.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess those of us in the Transformers fandom have different views. This story:

http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600045741

Is BASED on a whole bunch of hermaphroditic TF clones. Considering how many readers are following/reviewing it, as well as how many other authors have written and published miniplots (fantasies) within it - I'd hazard to guess that 'robot smut' fans get a kick out of characters that can both insert as well as receive...

Don't know about reading human hermaphrodites though... Never read one. So I don't know if I'd get a kick out of it, or nausea. Do you have one for me to read and find out which?

I guess those of us in the Transformers fandom have different views. This story:

http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600045741

Is BASED on a whole bunch of hermaphroditic TF clones. Considering how many readers are following/reviewing it, as well as how many other authors have written and published miniplots (fantasies) within it - I'd hazard to guess that 'robot smut' fans get a kick out of characters that can both insert as well as receive...

Don't know about reading human hermaphrodites though... Never read one. So I don't know if I'd get a kick out of it, or nausea. Do you have one for me to read and find out which?

There's one in the Gundam Wing fandom. Chimeara by ShenLong

• 4 weeks later...

To be perfectly honest it depends on the story. I tend to like my hems to look more female and be intimate with females and/or herms of the same type.

I will just make a small suggestion to authors out there. Just like if you are inspired by the work of another writer be upfront about it. You'll cut down on the people crying for your blood, because they don't like what you wrote.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.