Click Here!

Unorthodox sex

Keith Inc.

On an atheist discussion board, one posted a poll:

Do you have highly unorthodox sexual fantasies and if so does it bother you?

In the thread, they're arguing about where to draw the line on what is and isn't orthodox. Personally, if you mention an interest and the other people don't back slowly out of the room with wide eyes, you're at least relatively orthodox, in my view.

They're arguing about BDSM being in or out of O'doxy. Wow. That's...i mean, characters on TV tease about BDSM. Nowhere near the edge, these days.

I posted my signature from this board.

One guy fixed on one word:

Xenophilia? As in you don't find your own nationality as attractive as other nationalities?
I swear, i couldn't figure out what he was talking about for a second. National what's? OH! ...other humans? How odd that when one thinks of outrageous differences in sexual partner origins they think of national borders.

I think lamia, sphinx, Lilliput, ghosts, extraterrestrials...

I often have fantasies of being molested by Inuyasha, yet I'm completely straight. :( Is that unorthodox?

It's those soft white little doggie ears, they get you every time! :D Cal

I often have fantasies of being molested by Inuyasha, yet I'm completely straight. :( Is that unorthodox?

I have fantasies about being molested by Inuyasha and I'm completely strait . . . er . . . wait . . . that makes no sense seeing as I'm a girl nor am I "completely" strait. What I'm trying to say here is no, it is not unorthodox. I think everyone has fantasies about being molested by Inuyasha. Inuyasha urges are a normal part of every day life, and if not, they should be.

Guest Zyx
I have fantasies about being molested by Inuyasha and I'm completely strait . . . er . . . wait . . . that makes no sense seeing as I'm a girl nor am I "completely" strait. What I'm trying to say here is no, it is not unorthodox. I think everyone has fantasies about being molested by Inuyasha. Inuyasha urges are a normal part of every day life, and if not, they should be.

lmao, thanks for that xD

Isn't orthodox just the way society decided everyone would enjoy sex? 'Cause if so, bdsm is unorthodox. Inuyasha fantasies are unorthodox etc.

But if it means "within the acceptable zone" bdsm could very well be orthodox.... But orthodox has a very strict taste to it so I'm gonna go with the first way.

Keith, I think they misread that as xenophobia, which is taken as the fear of other races. English doesn't do so well when we start using the Greek and Latin forms...

As for the rest, how is BDSM not orthodox? They should try spending time with me and my friends. A typical afternoon involves knives, ropes, and squealing. :( Possibly the only unorthodox acts out there would be scat, necro, and beastiality. Only because those involve some major health risks...

If by unorthodox, you mean unlikely to ever happen in real life, then yea. Does that bother me? No.

I recognize that they are just fantasies. If I ever tried making them reality, they would likely come up short of what I had imagined and probably land me in jail.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.