Click Here!

One added through 4/27/08

Maiafay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest FateStayNightRulez

AS i said in the title I am not sure if this is where I request a new anime section. The anime I would love to be put on is fate stay night. It is a popular anime and I would really love it if you put it on.

• 1 month later...

Obviously, the utilities for adding/editing have been restored. :).

As to adding in general, please remember, we won't be adding categories unless you actually have an upload ready for it. This IS something we are monitoring now, so if an added category show no activity within a reasonable period of time after it has been made, it'll be deleted. As we are in the process of cleaning up the database itself, I'm sure that's an understandable decision.

As to specific action type categories, (i.e. round robin and SoloM were requested), also not going to be done. Add that to your DESCRIPTION of your story. To make it a round robin, you make sure that you have it to where others can add to your story, not just you.

Hi there.

I've been meaning to request this for a while, but haven't gotten around to it until just now (Partly because I wasn't sure where to post it.) PLEASE . . please please make a Norrington Category. I know there are enough of his fans out there to at least put a good handful into that section. And it would make them MUCH easier to find.

Catagory name: James Norrington

Section catagory to be in: Pirates of the Caribbean

Do you have any stories for it?: Yeah, Lots. They've been up for a while but I think part of the reason no ones reading them is because no one can find the things.

Catagory name: Beckett OR E.I.T.C. (East India Trading Company)

Section catagory to be in: Pirates of the Caribbean

Do you have any stories for it?: Yup. if the name were East India Trading company it would probley incompass Mercer, Beckett, and any other employees or stories that are E.I.T.C. heavy.

So those are my two requests.

Oceans of Love, ~Marian The Blackadder~

As to adding in general, please remember, we won't be adding categories unless you actually have an upload ready for it.
Eminently reasonable.

So.

I have uploaded a Josie and the Pussycats In Outer Space story to the Cartoon section, Miscellaneous CATegory.

And i now request a Josie and the Pussycats category be added to the Cartoon section. It doesn't have to be JatPiOS. Unless you want to make that a subcategory of the category.

I wonder if this would be a better process for getting a new category, actually proving you're ready to upload by doing so?

Considering the sheer volume of data overall, not to mention the maintenance we'll be doing quarterly after the cleanup....(meaning, new categories requested and then added, with no stories will be killed), yes, having something ready to upload, or already THERE, will certainly be helpful. :(