Click Here!

Loki: Hel Hath No Fury

Slayitalldown

Author: Slayitalldown

Title: Loki: Hel Hath No Fury

Summary: Stand-Alone Loki Story. After the events of Thor 2: The Dark World, Loki's story picks up. Beginning with a forgotten time in his own past, Loki's reign on the throne of Asgard comes to an abrupt halt. WIP

Feedback: Yes please! This is an experiment on my part to write a fic following a tight movie-script outline format. Pacing and structure are my focus (as well as you know, a ripping good yarn) but any and all concrit is warmly welcomed. I would much prefer to start conversations - I am still learning so I am always after new insight and information! I would love to hear thoughts, good bad or indifferent as it helps me develop as an artist and I appreciate others taking the time. I'm not much of a reader myself but would like to be more involved so examples are helpful too!

Fandom: Marvel Cinema Universe/Marvel Comics - Thor

Pairing: None

Warnings: Spoilers for Thor 1, Thor 2 and possibly Avengers?

Solo story or chaptered story: Chapters - Currently a WIP - Three chapters available so far.

URL: http://xmen.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091256

Author's Note: This story has had a little bit of beta work for which I am extremely grateful but 99% of it is unbeta'd. I have yet to find a reliable beta who is compatible with my quirks - a rather tall order given their multitude and variety - so any and all errors are my own. I apologize in advance if any mistakes have made it through and distract from the story. I don't mind if they are brought to my attention, I appreciate the effort should it occur. Thanks for reading!

Edited by Slayitalldown