Click Here!

Custos review replies by YojiKatO

YojiKato

Bluesake: Thanks so much for your review!! Since you've probably read the whole thing before, I'll let you know that there will probably be some changes made later in the story so that I can continue it. I hope you enjoy. ^_^

AngelStarlight: I love spoiling readers. ^_^ Without readers my little stories would be pointless. I'll probably end up taking you up on that offer when I get the later chapters posted. ^_^ Thanks so much for reviewing!

Speaking of spoiling readers, your stories are almost too polished (past misuses of "passed" aside ^_-) - I read anything else lately and I'm all "the story is good, but look at these continuity issues...and these typos!" Sigh. Why did I have to be given the editing bug over the creating bug?

That being said, CH. 1: "Quatre turned to face him, pausing briefly as he ascended the steps of the latter(ladder?:-) )leading to the jet."

Yay writing!

Speaking of spoiling readers, your stories are almost too polished (past misuses of "passed" aside ^_-) - I read anything else lately and I'm all "the story is good, but look at these continuity issues...and these typos!" Sigh. Why did I have to be given the editing bug over the creating bug?

That being said, CH. 1: "Quatre turned to face him, pausing briefly as he ascended the steps of the latter(ladder?:-) )leading to the jet."

Yay writing!

Ack!! LOL I'm going to look into that right NOW! LOL Thanks for the pointer. ^_^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.