Sign in to follow this  
YojiKato

Falling Apart review replies YojiKatO

AngelStarlight: Thanks so much for reviewing! And, sorry, but I tend to really torture the poor boys… especially Wufei and Duo for some reason. LOL But I’m a firm believer in happy endings. ^_^

Waterwolf: Was that a good wow, or a bad wow?... I hope it was good. ^_^ Thanks for reviewing!

Re: Chapter 2 -"Duo was already standing. ... The vid cut off and Duo pulled on some jeans..." Random fangirl thought: "What did Duo wear to bed? Did Heero just get an eye full?" ^____^

Only of Duo's boxers. And remember, vidphones aren't full body images... at least, they aren't in Gundam Wing from what I've seen. ^_^ But I dunno that Heero would have minded too much an exposed Duo... ^_^ LOL

Only of Duo's boxers. And remember, vidphones aren't full body images... at least, they aren't in Gundam Wing from what I've seen. ^_^ But I dunno that Heero would have minded too much an exposed Duo... ^_^ LOL

I so totally hope I didn't offend or upset you. Oh, btw... I'm working on the next chapter to Winner Winner Quatre Dinner. ^_^ Should be up in a day or two. LOL

I so totally hope I didn't offend or upset you. Oh, btw... I'm working on the next chapter to Winner Winner Quatre Dinner. ^_^ Should be up in a day or two. LOL

1) the vid phone only showing so much - he was sitting at it, so presumably Duo was bust-level with the screen prior to standing, yes? Hence the crotch shot. ^_^

2) Offended? *is confused*

3) YAY! *Glomp* My offer of DDD-burger joint(with awesome drinks they call elixirs I might add) still stands if ever you wind up in Cincy :-)

1) the vid phone only showing so much - he was sitting at it, so presumably Duo was bust-level with the screen prior to standing, yes? Hence the crotch shot. ^_^

2) Offended? *is confused*

3) YAY! *Glomp* My offer of DDD-burger joint(with awesome drinks they call elixirs I might add) still stands if ever you wind up in Cincy :-)

I'm one of those weird people who are chronic apologizers. LOL Sometimes I worry that something I've said didn't come out right. LOL I'm glad you are looking forward to the next installment of WWQD. I'm working on it right now!! ^_^

Around chapter 13, I was highly worried you'd make Blake the mole...talk about the drama that would have stirred up...

Ack!! That totally would have!! Sad thing is, I could never do that. LOL I'm all for angst, drama, and heartache, but I'm also a desperate romantic who adores and needs a happy ending. LOL

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this