Click Here!

Surrender review replies by YojiKatO

YojiKato

Shirotora: Thank so much, girl!! I’m trying to get everything up as quickly as possible. Hopefully I’ll have all of Surrender and Crashed up no later than by the end of the week. And I like Ronnie, too. I’m so glad you do!!

IceAngelsHikari: I’m so glad you like it!! I’m hoping to have the entire fic up by no later than the end of this week, then I’ll start posting the second part… which is still in progress. Thank so much for reviewing!!

AngelStarlight: Thanks for pointing out that error, I went back and corrected it. ^_^ And thanks so much for reviewing!! I’m glad you enjoyed the ‘hand and foot’ comment. Hehe

• 2 weeks later...

AngelStarlight: Yes, there is a sequel, completed up to the seventh chapter so far. I’m going to start posting it as soon as I get the next chapter right. It makes me so happy to know you like Ronnie! I don’t really write OCs too terribly often, mainly just her and another in the fic Falling Apart, but I try really hard to make the characters believable and fun. ^_^Thanks so much for reviewing!!

Guest Shirotora

So I have read and re-read this story and every time I have read it I fall in love with it even more. I wont even mention Crashed, which I am secretly hoping for a sequel but hey I know how demanding it is to write, buuuuuut I do distinctly remember a sequel to Surrender? :balloon:

By the way have you looked through these smileys? OMG I want to use the spanking one soooo bad.

So I have read and re-read this story and every time I have read it I fall in love with it even more. I wont even mention Crashed, which I am secretly hoping for a sequel but hey I know how demanding it is to write, buuuuuut I do distinctly remember a sequel to Surrender? :balloon:

By the way have you looked through these smileys? OMG I want to use the spanking one soooo bad.

Hehe... As I was reposting Crashed, I kinda thought the same thing, that a sequel or something may be nice... I'll consider it. ^_^ I haven't really looked through the smileys yet, so I may have to do that! I'm so glad you enjoy Surrender so much. It means a lot to me, too!!

Review replies for Rebuilding:

IceAngelsHikari: Thanks so much for the review!! MPregs are totally my guilty pleasure! LOL I'm considering working on one, but I don't want to give too much away about it yet. Again, I'm glad you're enjoying and I'm hoping to get more up soon.

Reviews for Rebuilding:

Waterwolf: Hehe. Yeah, mpregs are kinda my guilty pleasure, though I've never actually written one... yet. That may change. ^_^ Thanks so much for the review!!!

AngelStarlight: Thanks again for another lovely review. It makes me happy to know people are enjoying my little writings so much!! I'll try to keep stuff coming out at quickly as possible. I'd really hate for you to lose your sanity. :tongue2: HAHAHAHA..... sorry, just started playing with the smileys. LOL Again, thanks so much for reviewing!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.