Click Here!

Beta here

Salya

I'm new to being a beta reader but still. =3

Here's a list of what I'm really good at: Final Fantasy 9, Beyblade, Yu Yu hakusho, Devil May Cry as well as any fantasy based original story.

What I can do but not good at: Sexual and spelling

What I wont do: Any Canon x canon pairing that isn't yaoi. I'm not really into Canon x Canon but I'm willing to deal with yaoi. Yuri and anything that isn't fantasy based.

A bit about me:

Well, I'm a writer and drawer even if I'm not that well at writing. I can't spell that well yet I'm trying my best. I'm almost always online at night and even if my messagers are mostly off, my yahoo is always up. hidden but up. xD Anyways, I'm willing to help anyone with anything as long as it's not to hard.

About each fandubbed that I can do:

FF9- I been playing FF games for like ever. FF7 being my first. FF9 is my favorite and I know almost everything about that game. Plus I really love Kuja. =3

Beyblade- This is the only anime that I'm willing to rewatch just for a story and a character. This anime is one of my top favs. I know the bladebreakers the best in the show then the other teams.

YYH- this is another fav of mine. This anime for me into fox demons. soft ears... anyways, I won't rewatch the whole anime, but I am willing to look up info on a few guys, Mostly Kurama(both forms), Hiei and Yusuke.

DMC- I like this game. And Dante most of the time. I own and played DMC1-4 but oddly, I only beat 2 and 4... I'm near the end of Dante's story in 3 and I'm mad at 1. So yea... Like yyh, I'm willing to look up info and help with a few characters, mostly Dante himself, Vergil and Nero. (I HATE the girls in those games.)

...so yea, If you are ok with how limited I am, Then please let me know. I'm willing to help in any way that I can. =3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.