Click Here!

Out and In Hiding replies

2rainsong2

Dazed: Yes the three subbies being friends would be too cute. I must figure out a way to do that. I watched the youtube of the song you suggested and DAMN!! I love those guys already! So hot and yummy I got new story ideas just watching it! ((HUGS)) thanks hun!!!! And thanks for the reviews, I love ya!!

Tabfan: Thank you for the review and I'm glad you liked the spanking. I think you will love where it goes ;)

Slash reader: Thanks for the review and I am so glad to like my stories!! You are very welcome, I like updating fast because I know the stories I like drive me nuts when I have to wait!! LOL

Katniss: Yes Tom has shown great restraint but not any longer ;) Sammy is going to try to hide things and that will make their new relationship much more steamy than the old one!

TRUgrit: LOL about Regina! Yeah she's a bitch and so is Andrew's father but they will both get theirs, just not until I have a little fun with them first! Don't worry I am going to have some Malcolm and Kirk love coming up! Thanks for reviewing!

Itsy: Tom and Andrew were made for each other as far as the bonding time is happening! LOL Thanks for the reviews they are soo great!

Jessie: Tom's true purpose is going to be a surprise and a half! Thanks for your reviews they always make me smile!! And I know you meant Andrew! See how it's so easy for me to mix the boy's names up!! Makes you wanna write M/F fics instead, but I won't ;)

TNels: Thanks for the review and so glad you like this like you liked Biker Trash. I loved writing Biker Trash and couldn't let those characters go yet! LOL

Celtic: Glad you liked the spanking LOL! Thanks for the reviews and there will be much more to love from both of these couples!

Jade: Thanks, yes I do feel better, that cold or whatever hit me hard but didn't last long thank goodness!! Thank you for the review and I'm glad you like the story!!

Rachel: Glad you like the sequel! thanks for reviewing!

To everyone, I am glad you like the second story and there will be a lot more to come. Just FYI Tom and Andrew's SL is a loving relationship, or it will be, with incredible amounts of B&D. Andrew's need for attention makes him crave it and Tom is the man to give it to him. I won't let on yet where Tom gets the need but that will come in later chapters. Sammy and Neil's dynamic is changing a bit from their original relationship because they are going to do more exhibitionism/voyeurism. Sammy is still a sub for Neil but in a different scale completely from Tom and Andrew and even from Mal and Kirk. Thank you all for reading and reviewing and I appreciate you all! Back to work now after I post! LOL

Didn't get to put an author's note in for chapter 9 as I was in hectic hell today!! To FrozenAphrodite I did not take offense at ALL as I am after Tom being my meanest Dom yet. The other's I've written have been much more loving almost from the start so I'm delving deeper. Believe me, Andrew will test tom more than once. There is nothing that can break his spirit and Tom would never want that. More replies tomorrow for the rest of you all! *licks*

Hey everyone, thought I'd get a few replies in although most of you have said and asked pretty similar things so for this one please allow me to answer the questions generally, it's just a bit easier on me for this one.

Many of you have voiced concerns over Tom and most of you also love Tom. There ya go! There is your answer....

I will elaborate...To keep the slave/pet on his toes the Master has got to use a combination of hurt/comfort. Strict and harsh punishments for wrong doing and sweet kindness for reward, and the corresponding sex to go along with each. Especially in the training process there will be times when Tom is going to be a total prick but a very hot total prick. Andrew was a handful as you remember and he's not completely tamed yet. I do realize that I have made Andrew and Tom AND Sammy and Neil push the boundaries a little more, okay a LOT more than any of the former characters I've created. I wanted to push my own boundaries as a writer, and make my characters a little more wild this time around. Tom is taking on a one on one level the lifestyle that Devin lived in the dungeon but I am showing the training in a little more detail. If you read Better than Boot Camp you will remember the dick smacking punishment Sergio received, well, I'm going t that general direction a bit more with these new characters. I do promise the love is there. Tom already is feeling strongly for Andrew and vise versa.

Sammy and Neil are really pretty common as far as I have seen in my juicy research. There are millions of amateur sites for couples like Sammy and Neil, but of course I am going to push those boundaries as well. As far as Niel not being jealous, it happens. The heart is what is important to him, not the body. I don;t really know when Road dog is going to find out, but yes of course he will. I don';t know how I will write it yet either. That is pretty far in the future. I have got a lot more to this story and it may be longer that it's predecessor. It's also a LOT more filled with sex. Nearly every chapter will be filled with juiciness. Tom is just getting started and so is Sammy, but that's all I will give away.

My chapters are containing more so one couple per chapter is going to stay for awhile. Each of my last like 4 chapters have been 10 pages or more on my computer's Word. Soon though, maybe next chapter Sammy and Andrew's story combine for at least a bit before they start coming together more. The reason for the title of the story is because all of these men have been and/or still are hiding what they are doing and who they are for one reason or another. Not just a gay problem but something we all do so I figure that is why these characters are a little more easy to relate to and a lot of fun.

I am more free on Sundays now that the Walking Dead is over for the season so hopefully I can get the next chapter out early in the AM and possible get two up tomorrow. Hope I answered most of the wonderings...If not you guys know me, my future chapters will. This chapter (12) had no sex but some really important details of who and why even if they are not fully explained yet.

Thank you all for your comments, questions and just the love! I am happy everyday when I wake up to see your comments and it makes my day go so much better you have NO idea! You may be aving the life of my boss some days ;) *Licks* Until tomorrow!!

• 2 weeks later...

I took a fall at work and not just a fall a fall on stairs! Yeah it hurts but the time off of work and me hating daytime TV is perfect for me to write. This one should be done in about three more chapter I think! Maybe more I’m not sure yet but I am also writing ficlets for my lovely readers. Any requests send me an email, leave a message for me on facebook, reply to this thread or just write one in a review if you don’t have any of the other options. I am doing them like this..combined for Cabin Fever and Better than Boot Camp and another for this one and Biker Trash combined. Any couple you want to see in any situation let me know or if you want to see two of the characters together who normally aren’t together (eg. Nick and Blaine, Devin and Peyton) I can always make it a fantasy daydream or something so anything is up for grabs. Please keep me busy so I can take my mind off of the boo boo and the fact I'm off of work and ALL the stress that goes with that. SAVE ME FROM SOAP OPERAS AND TALK SHOWS!!!! LOL

Licks and tickles to all my beautiful readers!!!

Rain

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.