Click Here!

Banned

Lost_Soul

Banned for banning a lost wolf.

Yo :hiya: Techno, I'm not really lost I'm hiding from Imasuky Lomae the Mistress and "purveyor of special Fetishes"! She likes to abuse me verbally and kill me often! Shoosh don't tell her what I said :flirtysmile: Or she will come after me.

So what does it mean to be a Techno-Ninja? :ph34r: Do you carry a digital Shurikin [throwing-Star] or are you a Cyborg 1/2 Ninja and 1/2 Mechine. Sorry to be so curious, but I just can't help myself... its just the way I am. I ban me for being too curious

Cal the undead gslinger, occasion wolf, and part time Assassin. Just give me a bullet and I'm happy. Undead maybe, but I never twinkle in the sunlight that's just disgusting.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double banned for not sparkling

You triple+ banned for being too short and to the point and not playing along!

...the day I sparkle I'll use a silver bullet on myself... so there babe :eatme: Cal

Banned for overreacting and banned agin for being undead

Double :spank: because, Your banned because you seem to fear "Emoticons" you silly

scariedy Cat. C

Banned for being a slut

Your Banned for being the Pot, and calling the kettle black.............. :trink25:

Banned for being a cheap slut

I'm high priced

BUCK Up... we're in a depression, nothing's worth what it use to be. ESpecially those things that are popular and well used... on a frequent basis!

Banned for being naive,about the value of Money... your worth only a third of what your worth in this new expensive age... even with that kinky fetish sideline

Charge! A War of Killer words...LoL I'm I making you mad yet... Sugar Butt? Well your the one who wanted to play??////???? Big wet sloppy Kisses, Cal

Banned for not seeing that i'm worth the extra cost

And Cal you better sleep with one eye open i might just have someone ravish you in the night

"Promises Promises" Sounds like a fantasy cum true!

But... unfortunately your banned for making teasing promises that you can't keep! And damn-it I'm disapointed!

Poor Bored Cal

So what does it mean to be a Techno-Ninja? :ph34r: Do you carry a digital Shurikin [throwing-Star] or are you a Cyborg 1/2 Ninja and 1/2 Mechine. Sorry to be so curious, but I just can't help myself... its just the way I am. I ban me for being too curious

Cal the undead gslinger, occasion wolf, and part time Assassin. Just give me a bullet and I'm happy. Undead maybe, but I never twinkle in the sunlight that's just disgusting.

Yo, Cal. :3

Your secret is safe with me. :ph34r:

I'm a very quiet, and often overlooked person. My unintentional stealth, and potential to be a fly on the wall has made people call me a ninja. :lol:

I also love techno music, raves, androids, and ninja. :3

Imasuky, I ban you for banning someone for not sparkling. :lol:

Girls, your both Banned for making me use my delete key over and over till its hanging by a thread and my little pinky is just about to fall off. You cruel female abusers You! Just for that I am giving YOu this disgusting Banana in all his awful glory :Banana: I bet he twinkles in the sunlight and tries to bite you on the throat too when your not looking!

More than slightly perturbed,Cal

I ban everyone on the site for not killing Cal and his Banana and Cal you get double banned for banning me and being yourself

My Sweet big Banana, El Bloomer, bans you to the hundreth level and all your little friends too, who dare to sides with you, since don't appreciate his healthy extended potential and complex calories that he can provides on a regular basis, you likely suck sour bitter lemons until your lips don't cum un-pucker for weeks at time.

Cal I was born banned, so there :tongue2: