Banned

Lost_Soul

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banned because i ate a subway

:mademyday:

Oh heavens! just like Godzella, was it tasty, cruchy, and musty and a little ratty? So what down town city did you molest? I am surprised it wasn't on the news!

C :dualpistols:

Banned for teying to play with cal that's my undead bitch

Yo Ima dearest, I ain't any ones bitch anymore, live or dead , your banned for being way out there and just out of it. Its been so long since you killed me... I have regenerated and come back to life, perhaps because I play the game of the Pharaohs and beat the gods on regular basis. I may be a bitch or a bastard or a bisexual flirt, but I am my own boss, "can you dig it? I Know you can!"

Big nasty wet kisses :tongue2: , Calanthee the Gslinger shooting from the hip :dualpistols:

banned for sinking to cals level

Your Banned Kags for not appreciating Cal's overwhelming support against that cruel Ima bitch on wheels or aka the plant lady from hell!

So my Kago-ster, my Sugar Lump, what level is that... I actually can go, even much lower if you like, I am deeply hurt, I tried to defend you from the Ultimate Mistress of slimy tentacles Ima, for she messily inserts them any place they aren't wanted, almost as bad that N guy, who likes to do the nasty, with Puppy ear's handsome cold hearted killer brother. Nooooow that killer brother with his big sword and long fuzzy fur shaw deserves a long hard poke and I would be most enthusiastic to provide the poke on a truly intimate basis as I stroked his stunning purple tats , perhaps you could introduce us???

Now be nice Kags! Remember Ima's the bad girl and your the good one! LOL :flirtysmile: and a happy :twirl:

Yo, your admiring Cal forever!

Banned for haveing such a long post

LOL.... Tough as nails,Ima, I think I scared her, she can't take like you, guess I give her a break! Cal

,,,AND I BAND MY SELF SCARING HER OFF!