Click Here!

I Drink A Lot.

DarkInuLord

wow.... you must... never sleep with all that... juice in your system...

Personally I'm not much of a Full Throttle kind of girl... I prefer my VAULT! specially those commercials... ~snickers~ they're funny...

You know... ONCE... for a WHOLE day... I survived off of one bottle of vault and three flavored tootsie rolls....

That was a very crazy day for me... very...

O.O

Seriously???

That's actually pretty cool...

I don't even know how much sugar it would have to take to get me bouncing of the walls anymore...

A guy that works at the coke company actually told me that VAULT has ... what was it... like... 3 times more sugar than Mt. Dew...

Yeah... And now a days I won't stay awake unless I have like 4 Vaults.... it just doesn’t affect me all that much… sometime I’ll need 6!

I'm not so shocked any more when people tell me my blood tastes sweet... hmmm

HAHA! Me too...

Oh the elusive sleep... reminds me of a "courage the cowardly dog show" episode...

Sleep is for the WEAK any way! And the show "INSOMINA" freaking rules...

On with the crazy drinks of caffinee!!!!!

I agree with DemonGoddess -the energy drinks are too sweet. They tend to make my tummy hurt if I drink too many. That and after drinking countless amounts of Redbull and vodkas, I just can't really stand the taste of them. I stick to just Coke or coffee (mostly Coke since, once I start drinking coffee, I don't stop, and everything gets a little ridiculous <_< ).

But I don't really need any help to stay up. I don't think I'm an insomniac, but I only sleep four or five hours a night.

I agree with DemonGoddess -the energy drinks are too sweet. They tend to make my tummy hurt if I drink too many. That and after drinking countless amounts of Redbull and vodkas, I just can't really stand the taste of them. I stick to just Coke or coffee (mostly Coke since, once I start drinking coffee, I don't stop, and everything gets a little ridiculous ;) ).

But I don't really need any help to stay up. I don't think I'm an insomniac, but I only sleep four or five hours a night.

Augh, lucky! I'm one of those weird "normal" people that needs that 7 or 8 hours of sleep a day. Although I have found that my sleep cycles tend to only work on odd-number amount of hours. So I can function better on 5 hours of sleep a day rather than say, 8. Sometimes I crash, though, and then sleep half the day away.

I crash sometimes, too. This weekend, for example...I fell asleep as soon as I got home from work (around four PM), woke up at about 1 AM, wandered around the apartment for awhile before going back to sleep and not getting up until 1 PM...No amount of caffeine would have kept me up.

I'm not a coffee drinker and I drink certain teas but not much. I can go over a day without food and still keep going, I don't know how that is possible sense I don't take/consume anything to keep me going hardly unless it's drinking some juice/water/soda/tea and even that I drink it like a bird does! or so I'm told >.>; lol XD; I'll even eat a bagel w/ cream cheese and some chips and that's all I eat for the rest of the day with a lot of energy coursing through me and I have no idea where I get it from. >.<;

When I was working third shift I lived on energy drinks;Red bull, Rockstar, Full throttle (particularly Bad Mother) Bawls, Lightening bolt, CL one, Monster, Tab, you name it I drank it ( and still do, I'm hopelessly addicted!) At one point there were empty Monster cans all over the floor of my room. ;)

I used to a lot when I was younger-- Jolt and Red Bull especially. When I started working in a coffee shop last year, though, I was switched back onto the beans, though it's left me with a higher tolerance for caffine and picky in my taste for coffee now >.> Once and a while I'll indulge in a Red Bull now and then, but everything else I drink tastes so bad to me...My brother let me taste his Java Monster Chai-something-or-other the other day and I threw up in my mouth a little x.x A taste of that makes me wonder just what they put in junk now a days...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.