Click Here!

Luca's Wolf Coven Reviews/Discussion

AriieObsession

Helloooo Lovelies! A new thread for a new story Luca's Wolf Coven which can be found here http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105988

Summary: As a vampire prince Luca could handle many things; his new coven and
pack, ex-fiance and even someone trying to kill him. But he can't
handle his mate's rejection.

This is the Second book so if you haven't read Mika's Pack you should do that!

On to the reviews!

Chapter One Luca

Afan- YAY My first reviewer for Luca~ Thank you! I've already working on Chapter 2~

dazedandconfused - Haha he is! I didn't even think of it that way. Oh he looked for Luca alright. He just didn't look in the right shadow~ Oh god me too >.< I wish I had some all I got is Nutella so...close enough. Haha I hope you made it to your bus alright! No falling allowed!

shmint45 - Glad you like him!~ He's not a bad guy just sadly misguided.

Jessie- Glad Alixceil was so well received~ I thought people might be a little upset he tried to marry off his brother.

Katniss Everdeen - Yes he is and they're not going to make it easy~ Especially the wolf Valentine! But he'll have a surprise in store for him once Love shows up :rofl: Well you might not see them show up until this story is half way over but you'll get a tad bit of info on them until they show up~

Darkroses- Yes it will! Dmitri will show up first~ Alix towards the end but we'll probably see more of him in Mystic's story or hell I might even write one for him! Oh that is going to be sooo freaking fun to write about I already have so many ideas for their first interactions! Raven's going to have a hoot hanging around them. Oops sorry I confused you >.< No the Twins mother was just basically a surrogate mother. She might be mentioned a few times in the future but I doubt she'll turn up anywhere. >.< Dmitri is going to be ...a complex thing. He's not exactly the bad guy (Unless you're Dominic then he's the spawn of the devil xD) but he won't be throwing rose petals at anyone (unless it's Luca) anytime soon. At the moment I don't have anyone in mind for him but I'm sure I'll find someone before this thing is over.

CelticThunderFan- YAY! I hope you do! This story should go on a bit longer than Mika's did being there are about three parts that'll happen in sections~

itzybitzyspider - YAY I wasn't too sure about the first chapter since It was barely 2k words >.< But I'm glad everyone is liking it so far! Luca's protectiveness towards shifters shall be revealed here!!

Hello! Hello! Just got through reading and reviewing chapter two and I've gotta say.....it's Fangtabulous!!!!! :flirtysmile:

Man Raven has influnced me with his puns. Anyways I have a question almighty writer of the most one addicitvie fics I have ever read! Why is it that vampires can't mate with childe vampires? :think:

Oh my! You're doing it again. Bravo. I like Luca's Wolf Coven. Just finished Mika and immediately started on this one so I could get caught up with you. I had figured that Luca was high up in the vampire world but... a Prince!! and with a temper. Loved how he smashed Albert against the wall. Poor Reggie. Hopefully, later we'll find out that Christian has been in love with him all along??? What is Luca going to research that will help them? Would that be the same thing that happened with Dimitri wanting Luca? And why can't a vampire have a Childe as a mate? Valentine...well there's gotta be one in every group.

Read the profile... more stories :dance:

Hi Hi Both of you~

@Snow xD It's rubbed off on me too! It's such a pain trying to find good vampire puns! I'll have to start mixing in normal an shifter puns.

@Girlygirl Thank you, thank you! Hah yes that was the results of me watching to much Bleach but Albert deserved every bit of it! The little schit :wwe: As for what Luca plans to find out you'll have to wait and see but nope nothing to do with Dmitri and Luca. As for Valentine of course but just give him a little time~

Now addressing the Childe vampire because they were originally human and paranormals can not mate with a full human under any circumstance. Since the Childe vampires were originally human they have no mates.

Oh now that's just not fair. :dots: I"m protesting on behalf of all Childe vampires! Did this come from the Vampire Council? You know what a bunch of twits they are. CV's need mates too!! I want Lou and Sinclair to be mates. Boo Hoo!! BatMan Bra???? Really???? Like the females wore in the old Adam West series? Do they really exist? LOL.

Chapter Two Packs,Pranks and Prissy Vampires

Thirdly- First I'd like to say how much I appreciate the trouble you went through to leave me a review. :twirl: Haha yes Lovel will have his hands full trying to take care of them~

I know! And it's just going to get worse the poor vampire is going to need a lot of cake. I can't say much on the Archduke's real mate just yet but soon as for Luca's mate it's going to be a couple chapters before he turns up and then the sparkles shall fly! Haha I'm glad I'm hoping I can make this one at least 20 Chapters!

Snowangel701- Haha Yes it'll be a little rocky at first but once they get use to each other they'll have a blast! Haha I like that one! If you come up with anyone more let me know I'd like to use them. Oh I didn't mean to imply they were going to be a couple. They're more along the lines of being like Chance and Mika. Just three times worse for Luca. Poor Reggie how could Christian be so mean!

Katie- Ah well sorry don't mean to spoil it. When I mentioned Raven and Ellis together I didn't mean as in couple xD But as in they'll just be causing some trouble around the house.

lividfire- haha glad it was fun! Half way through writing it noticed I had started using Japanese word and had started calling the vampires hollows >.< To much Bleach. Luca's mate will turn up soon~

angelmay - I'll update as soon as I can! Um Mpreg I can't say for sure yet I just can't picture Luca pregnant.

shmint45- Sadly Alixceil won't show up too soon but we'll see a few glimpse of him here there!

It's perfectly fine! Incubus get to pick their mates~ So Sinclair does have a way to make Lou completely his :flirtysmile:

Just finished 'Of fur and fangs'. Funny chapter. Love the coven and the pack. I can see stories developing for all of them and Ellis and Raven and the ceiling fan...hilarious. :yahoo: So Jeremiah's Alix's number one fan....I like him and am looking forward to seeing more of him. Hummmm....can he be one of Leon's lover. Ooo Oooo I know...Mystic saw Leon with Jeremiah and Alix :rofl::rofl: Am I right? Huh???

Looking forward to Wednesday.

Haha that would be interesting pairing but no I have something EXTRA special planned for Alix's mate. Jeremiah's mate well at this point I have an idea for him but nothing for sure yet...haha Ellis and Raven are going to be total chaos. The fan was just the start of it.

Chapter Three Of Threats and Bones Reviews

Shmint45 - It was just a tiny peek into Leon's future haha

Katniss Everdeen- Hehe yes yes it was just a tiny peek! Yeah Raven is a hoot he's becoming a fast favorite!

Jessie- Oh I think they will but only after some trail and error! Luca's temper will I can't say much but prepare to see Luca like you've never seen him before!

dazedandconfused- Well since chapter 4 is out you'll know it was a peek into Leon's future xD Yes it happens every time but he's gotten the hang of it. Yes the Doctor grows on everyone I think he's such a doll~

darkroses- Good good that's what I was hoping for. There are going to be a plenty of flash back regarding Luca. You'll finally know why he loves Shifters so much! As for Leon well it's inevitable he can't escape fate!

Of Homes, Family and Friends..... WOW! I'm pretty much speechless. Loved the length. Thank you. So much happened I don't know what to single out. LOL. You covered all the bases and moved the story along. Excellent set up for the rest of story. Ok I really really enjoyed this chapter. :dance: Thanks.

Just read chapter 5! I had been trying to get all my school work out of the way just so I could have time to read this. It was sooooo worth it! I love the new mansion for Luca's "Vampters." My god, the name Vampters still has me..."Tearing Stitches." :rofl: Was mad at Valintine for a bit. He scared poor Ameila! I am glad though that they are going to try to get along for Luca's sake. Though I am a bit curious over what that necklace was that Raven and Ellis took from Valentine. I'm so happy with this chapter! You covered so much! And you made Luca pimp slap Elric to get stuff done! Sooooo awesome!!!!!! :yahoo:

P.S. I was delighted that you brought in Lou for a bit! I love that blue haird vampire to pieces! Can't believe that b*tch of nymph tried to get him prison time...ugh! Good thing Lou Lou is so loved!

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so my computer is being very unfriendly to me I don't know when I'll be able to update now >.< Until I find money for a new one or to get this one repaired

Guest dazedandconfused

Hey, sorry to hear about your computer problems and they can be a big pain in the butt. I've gotten infected with a virus twice this month so glad that didn't happen to you. Did you try to do a system restore or to put it back to factory condition like when you bought it? Only do that if you have a back up disc with everything saved on it that you want to keep though or you will lose everything. I hope you get it fixed soon.

TO EVERYONE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR ARIIE'S UPDATES: Hello, I'm Thirdly, Ariie's beta (slowly working my way up to this story, believe me). I wanted to let everyone know that Arrie's computer is down! D: But, the good news is that Ariie might upload MULTIPLE chapters in the next update!! Just wanted to let everyone know.

Multiple Chapters?! Oh what a dream come true! I've been patiently waiting like a good little girl and I'm absolutely ecstatic that it was worth the wait. I'm sorry that her computer is still down. I hope she'll be able to get it repaired soon. I know how affording a brand new one can be tough. Thanks for keeping updated about the situation Ms. MichiTheThird. And thanks for being Ariie’s awesome beta.

My sister has awesomely agreed to help me get my laptop fixed so hopefully I'll be back soon! We're trying to find someone to repair it and then I have to send it to her since she lives in California.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dazedandconfused

I miss you!!!!!!! Hurry back soon and I hope you get your laptop back in working condition so you can start writing again! Huggles, dazedandconfused. :lurk::lurk::pcwhack:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Sad to say my computer still down but hopefully towards the end of this month or start next month it should be in for repairs. So far I have chapter 9 of Luca done and half way through 10 hope to have 11and maybe 12 done. I think maybe 3 chapters done for Lou and the prologue for Mika's Pups and maybe a sidde short story about Luca abd Alix. Question does anyone want to see more of Reggie and Chris relationship? Well until next time!

Guest dazedandconfused

I would wait an eternity to be able to read more about Luca and the gang so no worries. I do feel bad for all the problems you've been having with your computer. They can be evil little buggers. Please be sure to keep us posted on what's happening! :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay soo sadly I really dont know when my computer will be fixed at this point but hopefully i'll be talking to someone about it tomorrow or the 5th T.T I had really been hoping to get it fixed on my birthday but no luck

Guest darkroses

I hope your able to get your computer fixed without to many problems. I love this story and will wait as long as necessary, and yes I would love to read more about Chris and Reggie.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you to everyone that's been sticking with me while waiting for me to get my computer fixed on the 24th I should be having a sent in so fingers crossed

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.