Click Here!

Benefits Of A Guild

Keith Inc.

Well, the first thing i do (NOW!) on coming here is check to see if anyone's applied to join the guild. I have, regretfully, attacked people in the past, not knowing that their application was submitted (and we have all had desks like that at least once, nu?).

So, i approve, you become family.

Second, i check to see if anyone's dead on the Target List. Starting with me...

If i'm alive, i revive everyone that's TT. I have a few hundred reviving potions ready to hand at all times. If you're guild, i use the 'turn all the way back on' one.

Sometimes, if i'm bored, i use the 'five points to get a jump start' one on others. And a couple of times, i've clicked the wrong button and fully healed a rival... Whoops.

If you're not dead, i can't 'revive' you to full health. I can transfer health and strength points, but i don't like to. It leaves me open to attack while in a weakened state. More than once i've found out that i was dead because the number of available naughty points dipped while i was between screens. Phooey on that.

If you're not dead, and a member of the guild, i (or any other Taroteer) can use their potions to up your healing, bringing you up to full strength without making myself vulnerable.

This also works for allies, the ability to use potions other than resurrection. I just haven't had anyone apply for ally...

Oh! And don't forget, if you join a guild you get a nifty guild title. Ours are the incredibly original Tarot Cards. Pick one that hasn't been taken, it's yours.

All in all, i'd suggest joining a guild (or making your own), there are a number of advantages and benefits, besides the obvious cool factor of having a name in the guild column.... And if you're not going to join ours, you could do worse than the other one(s?).

- 1 The Magician

• 2 weeks later...

So, i wait an hour, kill the two people in range, kill time by resurrecting guildies and raising some of my foes....write, color, sweep the kitchen...kill two people in range, run around the guild house shouting "CLEAR!"...

I think i will close the guild to further applications. Since we don't fight fellow guild members in TT, it does limit the number of targets available at any given level. To reduce the limitations, i guess it's in our best interest as a guild to maximize the number of acceptable targets by minimizing unacceptable.

What i can't decide is if it should be a complete cessation of acceptification of applications?

Or only allow anyone above, say, tenth level?

Or only allow first levels, anyone that's advanced it's too late?

Or not accept anyone unless they outrank at least one member of Tarot Targeting?

Or can someone identify a flaw in my logic?