Click Here!

Troll?

Kimmimaru

Now, I am not 100% sure whether people would count this as a troll but I'm reporting them just in case. They are one of those who are apparently stalking me, they commented on another of my stories but I deleted the comments as they were just rude. I kind of hoped they'd go away after that but obviously they haven't. -.-'

Here's the profile link to the person who has been (in the past) unreasonably nasty: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296930818

Here's an example of their latest review:

Body of review from venesavv follows:		your stories only get worst with every new story!

It's pretty mild compared to other stuff I have received but it IS irritating, to me this isn't a review, this is just an opinion. Reviews should be constructive, surely? Maybe I'm wrong and this isn't one of the hoards of trolls following me, if it's not considered a troll I apologise. (Maybe i'm getting paranoid, lol)

I did delete the original review on my story...which was stupid of me. I kind of did it automatically...the Copypasta of the Review came from the e-mail sent to me when I got it. :bash: I'm an idiot. Lol. So, there may be nothing anyone can do as it's not really offensive or anything but there we go, I didn't know what else to do.

Well, you did what you should in this for instance, in that you disliked the review and deleted it.

However, I'll address part of your post, as to it being an opinion. What are reviews after all, but opinions of your readers? Yes, most would prefer something more in depth, such as reasons WHY this user disliked the story. Or, in other instances, why they like a story. But, short as it was, it's still technically not a troll post, nor even a flame.

I know the one I left up as an example was a poor example of this person being trollish, if it had just been this single review then fine, i'd ignore it. Unfortunately, as I said, this same person did leave some other comments which were the same as I get everywhere else. I understand that you can't really do much from this, that's fine. Thanks for replying anyway. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.