Click Here!

"Blood Red" Review Responses

ckingsbridge

Responses to Reviews for Chapter Twenty-Four

Writer11377: He’s not! LOL. At least, not any time soon. ;-) Thanks so much for reading and reviewing!

Dantae: Only three weeks left until the story is finished! If you think you can wait that long, you can get it all in one go. :D Thanks so much for reviewing!

Mint (1): Thank you very much! That’s very kind of you. I’m glad you’re enjoying the story. :-)

FrozenAphrodite: Hee, I love Lorcan, too! (In a love-to-hate-him kind of way.) He’s really a lot of fun to write. I’m glad you’re enjoying him, and thanks so much for reviewing!

Tishana_Glenwood: Yep, Lorcan is one sick son of a bitch! LOL. I’m glad you’re enjoying the story, and thanks so much for reading and reviewing. :-)

Franz: Sorry, this entire story is told from Aedan’s POV! Maybe one day I’ll write a side story about Demitrios’ POV here. Thanks for reviewing!

Smint45: Don’t worry, the end is near! I’m glad you’re enjoying the story, and thanks so much for your review. :D

Wolfluv: Do you mean, if someone left the pack, they wouldn’t be protected by the oath anymore? I don’t think that’s the case, but it’s really a moot point, because beastmen don’t ever leave their packs. Or did you mean something else? I wasn’t sure. I’m really glad you’re enjoying the story, and thank you so much for your kind words!

2rainsong2: Haha, yes, both Demitrios and Rhiannon are going to be very upset come morning. I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter, and thanks so much for reviewing!

Loverofyaoi: LOL! You’re right, it’s not going to be that easy at all. ;-) But you don’t have too much longer to wait! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing.

Anon: Thank you very much! I’m happy to hear that. :D

Detrix: LOL! The story’s almost over, so if you wait a few weeks, you can read all the rest of it in one go! ;-)

Paige_Turner: Welcome to the story! I’m really glad you’re enjoying it, and thank you so much for your lovely review. Only a few chapters left until it’s all wrapped up! :D And LOL – once semen has been ingested, it can no longer be used to track people. ;-)

Fluister: Yay, thank you very much! I’m so glad you’re enjoying the story, and I really appreciate your kind words. :D

Shinashi: Yeah, I hate when indecisiveness drags on for too long! LOL. I’m not familiar with whatever Shin Sekai Yori is, but… thanks? Haha.

Mint (2): Lorcan is crazy, but in a very rational way, if that makes sense. The way he sees the world around him is all twisted and messed-up, but he’s still able to make calm, logical decisions that are in his best interests (for the most part). That’s my favorite kind of villain! LOL. As for the oath, yes, if anyone tried to rescue Aedan and put Lorcan’s life at risk by doing so, Lorcan would be able to attack them. Also, if Aedan were rescued or kidnapped and did not immediately try to return to Lorcan as soon as he could, the oath would interpret that as leaving Lorcan voluntarily and become annulled. So even if someone did try to rescue Aedan, he wouldn’t go with them. I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter, and thanks so much for reviewing!

• 2 weeks later...

Responses to Reviews for Chapter Twenty-Five

Tishana_Glenwood: I always promise a happy ending with my stories! If everything were all happy and shiny right now, that’s when you’d have to worry that there would be an unhappy ending. Emotional balance is vital to story structure! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing. :-)

Writer 11377: Again, I always promise a happy ending. Everything falling apart is a sign that the happy ending is close at hand – that’s what we call dramatic tension! LOL. The night is always darkest just before the dawn, you know. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing!

FrozenAphrodite: Thank you very much! I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter and Lorcan’s villainous ways. :D

Smint45: Thank you! And don’t worry, this definitely won’t be my last story – I plan on writing original fiction for a long time to come. :-)

Dantae: Haha, I wouldn’t have the patience, either! ;-) I’m glad you loved/hated the chapter, and thanks so much for reviewing!

Dragonfly_dust: You’re very perceptive! Hee. You got closer than any of my other readers to guessing what the reality check was. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing!

Fluffyskittles: Aw! *hands over the tissues* Just hang in there, it’ll all be better soon. Thanks so much for reviewing!

Concepcion30: You’re right – the bond between Lorcan and Aedan can only be broken by one of them dying. ;-) I’m glad you’re enjoying him as the villain! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing.

Loverofyaoi: Why do you assume Demitrios will save him? ;-) Thanks for reading!

Mint: Thank you very much! You’re correct, Lorcan does indeed have a bondage fetish (as was confirmed in the chapter following this one, haha.) It’s very difficult – almost impossible – for him to come if his partner isn’t restrained. Also, no, most of the words in the ritual were symbolic rather than literal (think wedding vows). The ritual can bind Aedan’s magic to Lorcan’s, but it can’t interfere with his free will otherwise. I’m so glad you’re enjoying these climactic chapters, and thanks again for your kind review!

Responses to Reviews for Chapter Twenty-Six

Tishana_Glenwood: LOL! I’m sure you enjoyed this week’s chapter, then. ;-) Thanks so much for reading and reviewing!

Tay: Hee! Good to know. I’ll tell Aedan and Demitrios to get right on that. ;-)

FrozenAphrodite: Thank you very much! And don’t worry, I hate the Twilight series. Just like you said, it romanticizes abusive relationships, which I find absolutely abhorrent. And don’t even get me started on the misogynist pile of shit that is Fifty Shades of Grey! LOL. I am indeed familiar with the Vampire Chronicles series – read a few of the earlier ones back in the day. But one of my reservations about publishing is still that I think they’d make me take down the free internet versions of my stories, which I’d prefer not to do. We’ll see what happens! Thanks again for your kind words, and I hope your cousin is doing well! :D

Smint45: You’re quite welcome, and thanks for reviewing! I’m glad you enjoyed it. :-)

Wolfluv: Thanks! I’m happy to hear that. :D

SinfulMind: Well, this is erotica, so the story in itself is mainly about sex! LOL. The story will be finished next week with Chapter 28 and the epilogue. I’m glad you’ve been enjoying it, and thanks very much for reviewing!

Sapphire2619: Hee! That won’t be necessary, as you know after reading this week’s chapter, but that’s a very interesting plot twist! It would make for a great AU. :D Thanks so much for reading and reviewing!

Dragonfly_dust: How’s this week’s chapter for a glimmer of hope? LOL. I hope you enjoyed it, and thanks so much for reviewing!

Cham: Thank you very much! I’m glad you’re enjoying the story and its characters. :-)

Zas: Now you know! Hee. I hope you enjoyed this week’s chapter, and thanks very much for reading and reviewing!

Somedaynevercomes: Well, it didn’t exactly go down the way you expected, but I hope you enjoyed the climax anyway! ;-) Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Loverofyaoi: As I’ve said multiple times, there will be no actual mpreg in this story, only references to it as a reality of this universe. I hope you enjoyed this week’s chapter, and thanks for reading!

Responses to Reviews for Chapter Twenty-Seven

Smint45: As you know from reading the final chapter, Aedan and Demitrios aren’t actually mated – but they may be in the near future. ;-) I’m really glad you enjoyed the story’s climax, and thank you so much for all of your kind and consistent reviews as I’ve been publishing Blood Red!

Tishana_Glenwood: Aw, thank you so much! That’s really kind of you. I’m so glad you’ve been enjoying the story, and I hope you won’t mind following my future works on Livejournal or Fiction Press! :D

Candicane: There’s a very good chance that there may eventually be a BR-verse ficlet featuring mpreg! I’m willing to bet that the very first person who gives me a Blood Red prompt asks for that, LOL. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed the story, and thanks so much for reading and reviewing!

2rainsong2: Thank you very much! I’m so happy you enjoyed it, and I really appreciate all of the kind comments you left for me while I was writing Blood Red. :D

KC: Lorcan will definitely stay dead! LOL. I have no plans to resurrect him, don’t worry. And there will certainly be BR-verse ficlets in the future – though since I’ll no longer be posting to AFF, you’ll have to look for them on Livejournal or Fiction Press. I’m really glad you’ve enjoyed Blood Red, and thanks so much for reading and reviewing!

DanielTae: Thank you so much! I’m really glad you found it satisfying. :D

Franz: If somebody requests a Demitrios-POV ficlet for their birthday, I’d definitely be willing to write it! You may want to follow me on one of my other platforms so that you’ll know if and when I do. :-) I’m glad you enjoyed Blood Red, and thanks so much for reviewing!

Aleks: Thank you very much! :D

Wolfluv: As you know now, they aren’t mated at all! LOL. I’m really glad you’ve enjoyed the story, and I hope you’ll read my future works on Livejournal or Fiction Press! Thanks so much for all of your kind reviews. :D

Midnightsscream: Thank you very much! I’m so glad you enjoyed the chapter. :D

Sunao Tsuji: Haha, thanks! I’m glad you think so – I do too. ;-)

FrozenAphrodite: Yes, the capitalization of the word “Step” is intentional – it serves to signify that the sorcerers are moving through magic. If I didn’t capitalize it, it would be too confusing, because it would be difficult for readers to tell whether I meant Aedan was disappearing and reappearing magically, or simply taking normal, physical steps. :-) I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter, and thanks so much for reviewing!

Dragonfly_dust: Well, after reading the final chapter, you know Kimon had a little bit more on his mind than being worried about Aedan and Demitrios. ;-) I’m glad you’ve enjoyed the story, and thanks so much for reviewing!

Mel: Aw, thank you so much! I’m thrilled to hear that. :D

Loverofyaoi: I hope you enjoyed the conclusion to Blood Red! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing. :-)

Rosei: Thank you very much! I’m really happy you enjoyed it. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.