Click Here!

Resources For Final Fantasy X Writers

Helluin

Donno how many of us there are, but I have an offering.

I've created an FFX Complete Script website, including all NPC dialog and alternate cutscenes for minor characters like Luzzu and Gatta.

I've got more lines than the other excellent but not-quite-as-complete script that you've probably found on GameFAQ. I've linked it to screencaps of all the npcs. You can download the whole script, or browse it by chapter; you can show/hide optional dialog with party members, secondary characters like Isaaru and Lucil, and/or the unnamed npcs.

Hope it's useful to somebody. Kinda crazy to make another complete script when there was one already flapping around out there, but I wanted to be able to track the various recurring Crusaders and villagers who may not have names, but still have minor backstories and personality quirks you miss when they're all indiscriminately labelled "man" or "woman." Also, I found a few extra hidden cutscenes that Shotgunnova's doesn't have (although I've emailed him the transcripts for O'aka's last scene, so he's added that now).

Edited by Helluin

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.