Click Here!

Logging In

Melrick

It honestly depends.

For example, I work off two different machines at home. So, if I log off from the one (in forum), I then have to log back IN on the other machine. Also, after a certain point of not visiting, something like 2 or 3 hours, you will have to log back in. However, if you tell it to remember you, it still remembers your information and will autofill it.

Something else you might try is to click the link to delete the cookies set by the board. It will kill the old cookie (which may still be on your machine) and then give you a new one. This board version handles cookies a bit differently than the last, so this'd probably be a good idea for you to do.

If you're having this problem while you're visiting the forum, it's a cookie thing. You have to clear your browser cache, close the browser and restart it. That usually takes care of it.

It honestly depends.

For example, I work off two different machines at home. So, if I log off from the one (in forum), I then have to log back IN on the other machine. Also, after a certain point of not visiting, something like 2 or 3 hours, you will have to log back in. However, if you tell it to remember you, it still remembers your information and will autofill it.

Something else you might try is to click the link to delete the cookies set by the board. It will kill the old cookie (which may still be on your machine) and then give you a new one. This board version handles cookies a bit differently than the last, so this'd probably be a good idea for you to do.

If you're having this problem while you're visiting the forum, it's a cookie thing. You have to clear your browser cache, close the browser and restart it. That usually takes care of it.

Okie dokie, I'll give that a try, thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.