Click Here!

I Need Help With A Couple Of Stories....

sunnylewis

Okay, I need help with three stories to be precise. They are all Sailor Moon, but have crossovers in them in some way. The following list are descriptions of them. Also, I have other stories, but either their not betaed, or they already have a beta. Thats just how things are. :lol: If your interested in becoming a beta for one of my other stories, tell me.

With Moonlight Lovers and Finding, I may turn my original characters into guys, but I don't know right now. For now though, their females and the stories are het with overtones of slash.

I do request that any betas have a passing knowledge of Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki and Harry Potter. If you don't, then I request that you are willing to look up names before telling me how to spell them. Thank you.

Moonlight Lovers

Summary: Yusuke has a cousin, who left to help Usagi fulfill her destiny. While there, she finds love, and betrayal, and leaves. Coming back isn't all about meeting the family again, though, it comes with a surprise. Finding out that three powerful beings have banded together, the Sailor Scouts and the Spirit Detectives must spread out and find as many allies to fight this new evil, while finding their true loves.

Story one in a series. Is currently complete.

Crossovers in this story: Yu Yu Hakusho, and Harry Potter

Mentions: Naruto

Plans for this story: I hope to rewrite it before finishing off my other story A Different Life. I am working on several other stories, that are yet to be posted, and won't be for a while, but I do plan on continuing this story. I need help with the title of the next story in this line. Any help would be appreciated.

Imaginary

Summary: Sometimes, being pushed to far by those you considered friends has dire consequences. And sometimes, you need to teach those friends that you aren't as weak as you seem. Watch as Usagi does just that.

Status is Complete. I am planning on a second one, but first I need to get some song lyrics and some character information. I am rewriting this, and I am on the Minako/Rei chapter.

The songs is Evanesence and is one of my oldest stories, along with Moonlight Lovers and Finding. For this one, I need help catching my typing mistakes, grammercal issues and of course, spelling, but not so much. Any help with this, is welcomed.

Oh! There is mention of Saiyuki, in preperation for the second story.

Finding

Summary: Yusuke has a sister that disappeared when he was five. Now he is 16, is a Spirit Detective and a demon. A woman comes into the Spirit detectives lives and turns things upside down. Who is she? And why does she look like Yusukes sister, who was more 14 when she left?

Status is On Hiatus. I haven't touched this story becuase of the pace and the way its driving me up a wall! I need help and some one to help me slow down with this one. It is a Yu Yu Hakusho/Sailor Moon crossover and has a my original character as one of the main characters. I really need help with this one.

So, any takers? Even if it is just one of them. I need help. Send me a message through here, so I can send you my e-mail addys. :) Please put Beta Response as the subject to.

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.