Click Here!

OC for DBZ fanfic saga

Forenote: At this stage, my OC is only a newborn, so I'm imagining him later at about 10 years old - old enough to be a skilled warrior, but not enough to age the other characters too much! lol

Fandom: DBZ (in a slash/yaoi saga)

Char. name: Son Tenjiita (last name first)

Char. race: 3/4 Saiyan, 1/4 human

Height: taller than Vegeta but not as tall as Goten

Weight: average for a lean, muscular build (I'm bad with #s!)

Brief background: Originally cloned by a supervillain (also an OC) using Vegeta's & Goten's DNA to be quickly grown up in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (traficked), trained & used against them, he is rescued & grows up normally with his real family.

Position/job: Saiyan Z-fighter & ninja like his godparents.

Strengths & skills: All typical of a Saiyan (ki blasts, super strength, speed & fighting skills, etc.,) + ninjutsu. He has extraordinary psychic & empathic skills. A child prodigy, as predicted by a soothsayer on Vegeta-sei to the king, he is a legendary Saiyan with exceptional powers.

" typical of DBZ?: Yes & no. Though his innate skills are typical of Saiyans, his powers pass them up & he also becomes a ninja trained by his godfather (another OC, the genetics engineer forced by the supervillain to clone him) who after the adventure becomes his godfather.

Weaknesses/bad habits: At times he has a temper & is rebellious, though is secretly quite sensitive. He has a complex of feeling like an undesired child, which seems normal. Honestly he isn't developped well enough to know anything more specific.

Distinctive features: His longer hair & very piercing eyes are an exact combination of Vegeta & Goten, his "parents". He has an unusual, mysterious aura about him, even to those close to him.

Distinctive features unique in DBZ?: No, he looks like a typical Saiyan though is very recognizable, except for his ki which shows his extraordinary powers, & his mysterious prestance. Yes, because he is very mysterious & filled with contradictions.

Connections to canon characters: He is the cloned son of Vegeta & Goten, but is claimed & treated by all as would be any family member. Thus, Goku & ChiChi's grandson, Trunks' little brother, Gohan's nephew, etc.

How he gets along with his family & allies: Very well, as long as they don't cross him or injure his pride. At times he has insecure thoughts that he won't fit in because he was cloned.

What other characters think of him: They find him friendly & polite, have positive opinions of him, he is charismatic though he doesn't know it, cold & stoic on the surface, unless they know him well & become very close to him (which is not many). They find him very mysterious & that he puts a lot of pressure on himself. At first they find it awkward as he is cloned with 2 male parents, though they get used to the idea.

Notes: This would be difficult for someone to understand who isn't familiar with DBZ, so hopefully my description helps. My OC is only recently developped, so I know his character needs a lot of work. I already feel quite attached to him, & he seems very real to me. As in my story's timeline he is a newborn & not yet rescued, he can only be developped theoretically at this point. I tend to write as I go along according to my inspiration. Hopefully not too much of a Marty Stu! XP