Click Here!

Dom!Harry Creature Fic. HP/?/?/? (Possibly more)

xDAISUKIx

Hello this is Nekro Kitty XD. Anyway, I've just started posting this story I've written. (read details below). It's about Harry coming into his inheritance and going back to school for an eighth year. Of course, i've tweaked it a bit and so... Snape, Colin and Fred are NOT DEAD. I repeat NOT DEAD.

Dumbledore and Ron are not gonna be bashed... Ginny might POSSIBLY be bashed (this is decided by how the story flows of course)

Although currently I've only posted chapter, be reasurred that I already have quite a few written and betaed already, I'm just posting one chapter a week. Cuz I'm mean. Lol.

Author: NeuroticNeko

Title: 'The Coming of the Shadows'

Summary: Harry had come into his magical majority the year before. So he wasn't expecting...this. With his new 'situation', The-Boy-Whose-Hair-Hates-Him encounters pesky reporters, delirious Death Eaters and another sinister enemy, love.

Feedback: Well, what can i say... YES PLEASE!!! XD. I posted something on the chapter asking for critique on my writing.

Fandom: Harry Potter

Pairing: HP/?/?// (ITS FOR YOU TO READ AND FIND OUT!!!)

Warnings: Anal, BDSM, D/s, Dom, DP, Exhib, Fet, Fingering, H/C, HJ, M/M, MPreg, Oral, Rim, Solo, Spank, Toys, Voy, WIP (Will be changed according to what is written)

Solo story or chaptered story: Multiple Chaptered

URL: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096573

And if you've got time after reading my story, visit my Author page by clicking NeuroticNeko at the top of the chapter.