Click Here!

Favorite Threesome/Moresome

Guest orleans

Guest orleans

Elrohir / Elladan / Legolas *yummy* I just love these three Elves together!

When I started reading LotR first and encountered one of the stories feat. E/E/L, I felt kind of shocked. blush.gif Twincest and such... I was such a newbie smile.gif but now I really like them.

What about you? Any favs? slash or het?

Guest orleans
Especially as Erestor is a fairly minor character.Which I would think would give an author more room to play.

It's always very interesting to see how an author portrays such a minor character. There are so many possibilities to form or create a personality. And it's amazing to see what people can write smile.gif

There are many good sories about Erestor, but somehow I don't like him pictured as a shy, insecure virgin all the time smile.gif

A Threeseome together with the twins definitely sounds interesting blush.gif . Do you know the name of the story?

Hugs,

orleans

Guest orleans
Yeah,me neither.I like him strong,confidant and dominant.

Hihi, yeah,that's my favorite kind of Erestor as well. I like when he is cheeky too...

I have a fic to recommend to you.

Thank you very much!! hug.gif *Bouncing off to look for the story*

Guest orleans
If you like that one I have a similar to recommend to you.But in that one the pairings are Legolas/Elrohir and Erestor/Lindir with an occasional Erestor/Legolas.It's WIP though.

That would be great! I really liked th story! wub.gif

I'm such a perv!

blush.gif Not at all; or differently phrased: you are not alone. Those three are deifinitely hot (Alone and together smile.gif)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest orleans
that there might be an update in the future. So…I’m hoping

yahoo.gif Good news, thank you!

Anyway, it’s nice talking to you. This part of the forum’s been dead ‘till recently. I’m so glad that there’s more LoTR fans here, finally!

hiya.gif

I was very surprised to see that no one has posted here before. And I really thought that there were many fans out there, or they are only interested in reading the stories....and too lazy to pos here. I really don't know. But it's indeed nice to talk to you!

Do you perhaps have some fic to recommend?

At the moment, no. At least none that I can think of. I'm sure you have already read the most that are published either on Aff.Net or LoM. So I couldn't even recommend something new....

ermm.gif But wait, there's one I could recommend after all. You surely know Eresse? She's publishing a story in her LiveJournal. Here's the link:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/eresse21/

It's a Elrohir/Legolas. I really like it. Perhaps I am lucky and you don't know it:)

I'll be glad to get done with my projects so I can get back to my reading. As I'm going through that archive, if I find anything interesting for us in it, I'll put it up here....

You are very busy, aren't you? Just don't stress yourself too much. hug.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.