Click Here!

A saiyan harem slash

Dark Serpent Cat

So this idea had originally come to for a Harry Potter/DBZ crossover but I decided to post it as just a DBZ challenge.

The idea is that back when planet Vegeta existed there was a prophecy that foretold a saiyan or other being who would come forth when the saiyans are near extinct

This saiyan male would be a breeder who would be the sub (well bottom) mate to all the remaining male saiyans and that something about this saiyan would also allow incest

So my challenge for you is to do a fanfic where one saiyan male is this being and with more then one saiyan

I would prefer if the Saiyan Sub happened to be Goku and if it is I would like for it to start along the lines where a saiyan (preferably Vegeta) appears on Earth before the final tournament in Dragon Ball and takes Goku (who is still naive about things but is at least a teen if not an adult) under their wing and tries to teach him more about his saiyan heritage.

Then things progress with other Saiyans appearing on Earth and falling for Goku as well or they all come together

You can manipulate this idea if you want but it was just a basic idea of how I would like it so that way you can include Saiyans that died at the beginning of DBZ and have it so Goku isn't with Chi Chi and thus not unfaithful

The idea above is the plot I would prefer but it is not necessary so you may do it with another saiyan or half saiyan and start it further be my guest in fact I also like pairings where Goku is dominate with his sons

My only major requirements for this fic are

1) not to make it so that little children are having sex as I hate reading those fics as long as the Saiyans are 15 or older I will be happy

2) that Goku was raised as he was in Dragon Ball

3) not having planet Vegeta still be in existence

4) no evil Goku

5) No completely nice Saiyans, I know it sounds stupid to even make this rule but I have read way to many fanfics in general where the characters are ridiculously out of character to the point it was sickening. If anything the characters should soften only a little after spending awhile around Goku

6) the breeder must be with all the male saiyans you use and not just focused on one person

7) Plot, there must be plot even if it is tiny amount so no PWP

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.