Click Here!

The "Latest" Page

Maizeysugah

Hi, I’ve been on this site forever, it seems, and I consider it my baby. I love AFF, so happy they host my parade of smut! Anyway, I’ve been reading up on posts here lately because I’ve noticed since the change with posting that the “latest” page always looks so messy now. It’s only showcasing first chapter fiction, fic searches, and challenges, and is always stretched out whenever someone feels the need to use every single warning clickable. I was very comfortable with checking for people’s updates by checking the latest page every few hours for my favourite story updates, but it places them all over, like on page four, etcetera. I know a lot of other readers/writers find this frustrating now, too.

I was just wondering if anything was planned in the near future to repair that, or should I try and find other ways to check on updates. It’s difficult when there aren’t any email alerts or member’s favourites to click on.

Thanks for your time, I know you have a lot to do, but I hope someone replies to this!

Maizeysugah

Hi,

I have alerted the others about this and we are working on what's going on.

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We appreciate your help.

Beth, Jaxxxy's assistant

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.