Click Here!

Challenge: Hermione Pet-fic

Guest haunted

Guest haunted

I'd like to see some Hermione-centric AU fics in which the Polyjuice accident in Chamber of Secrets is permanent, and the Ministry (for whatever reason) determine she's no longer human and declare her an Exotic Pet.

Necessary:

• Hermione is removed from the student populace and auctioned off at the ministry.
  • A collar with a bell on it.
  • Any sexual activity takes place around the time of Order of the Phoenix or later. NOTHING before she turns 16!!
  • The auction takes place during Chamber of Secrets: - The Weasleys can't afford her; - She's never Petrified by the Basilisk, nor does she figure out what/where it is. (If her new owner doesn't live at Hogwarts.)
  • If Hermione is bought by someone outside of Hogwarts, the affect of her absence should be shown.
  • Several chapters between the auction in Second Year and Fifth Year during which the differences between the timeline and canon are explored.
  • Hermione has submissive tendencies.
  • Public humiliation

Optional:

• Hermione can be either completely furry or anime-catgirl. Though fur on the tail and ears should match her hair colour/be a natural cat colour.
  • ANYONE with enough money can buy Hermione in the auction. This includes Harry, Snape, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Hagrid, the Malfoys, the Diggorys, Borgin, other teachers (NOT HOOCH!!), Ministry officials (Umbridge!!), even star reporters of the Daily Prophet, etc.
  • Depending on who wins the auction the story can be light and fluffy with plenty of WAFF or Dark and gloomy.
  • For light and fluffy stories, Hermione slowly comes to accept and even enjoy her new status, during the gap between the auction and fifth year.
  • Can Hermione still speak? Completely up to you.
  • ANY sexual pairing as long as it involves Hermione and doesn't include Ron. NO animals/magical creatures! I'm not looking for beastiality.
  • Threesomes/moresomes are allowed.
  • Hermione's original owner can sell her on at any point after one year.
  • Length: Can be any length, so long as it's AT LEAST 6 chapters.
  • Additional side pairings.
  • BDSM
  • dub-con/non-con or full consent.
  • Can end however you want except for Hermione being returned to normal, though she CAN have her human rights restored.
  • Does she have a feline-esque heat cycle?

Unwanted:

• As mentioned: NO beastiality or Ron/Mione.
  • Aggressive/dominant Hermione. Unless she's in heat.
  • Oneshots.

Make each chapter as long as you want, and have fun. I'll be having a go at this myself once I've finished 'Hex Factor'.

Good Luck!!

Ok - I'm seriously considering this....

I've done some thinking now, and some discussing with my favourite neighbourhood geek, and I've got a plot outline coming together, but not sure how to fit it in with your listed timeline... would you object if I moved the auction until she's 16?

Edited by Pooka

Guest haunted

Sure. But how would she end up changed in Order of the Phoenix? A delayed relapse? It's questions like these that've just made me very interested in reading what you've got planned.....

Glad you like the Alice stories - I've got another that's half written at the moment that I need to finish off and get uploaded.... All of those Alice stories were written on the spur of the moment, and rarely planned - it's actually trickier this time around for two reasons - I'm planning it, and my PotterLore is almost zero.... I do have a helpful assistant to help me with the lore and beta test the stories as I go along....

The idea I've been playing with at the moment is to leave her stuck after the transformation, then she spends a while trying to figure out a way to undo what's happened - MoM find out about it, but decide initially that there's no major problem with her being a partial cat, and she's allowed to stay in the school as long as it is not causing problems....

Problems start occuring almost straight away, but she's able to mostly suppress it until it starts getting too much for her - a vastly increased sex drive, breakdown in concerntration and slowly loosing some of her more human aspects, and at that point MoM step in and auction her off....

The reason for doing it that way is it gives me a nice starting point and I can slowly ramp up to the rude stuff... pretty sure I can find all kinds of ways to torment and humiliate Hermione..... I just wanted to make sure she was legal before I accidentally did anything rude!

Can't guarantee how quickly I'll get these written as I do have to allow for work and stuff...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Magi Silverwolf

I love this idea. I'm working on an outline even. I don't know how fast I can have it done due to another project that I'm working on for FF, but I will be doing it.

~Magi Silverwolf

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.