Click Here!

New/old page draw error

DemonGoddess

The problem is that what it's stripping is \r\n from these entries, which as you know, is php linebreak and not an html linebreak. I would LOVE a script to fix this though, are you kidding? I've already been at it for a long time. Although, it's not as bad as it could be.

LOL, it's actually not fixed. That's a cosmetic thing, not a real fix. When the storyboard part of the archive is upgraded, this is going to happen again, if those chapters remain as they are.

Oh well, it was too good to be true anyway, I suppose. XD

If I copy the text of a chapter now visible on the website and paste that into the box, will that do the trick, too? Or will I copy the wrong codes along with it?

I'm asking because of one story I seem to not have all the chapters saved in Word, and since I have two versions of that story, it's not only the chapters with smut that are different. *head-desks*

I saved mine with the HTML codes as well as italizising and bolding, but I do a search find for the codes - i.e. < i > - and then replace all with a blank field, and it takes the codes out, but leaves the format.

I do the same with the paragraph spacing - I search ^p^p and then replace all with only ^p