Click Here!

Devil May Cry threesome lemon proposal

Guest Negative Gain

Guest Negative Gain

After skimming through the Devil May cry section,I am highly disappointed in seeing that most if not all of the posted fanfics are yaoi which is a fetish I do not like at all.

The pairing I am requesting is Dante/Lady/Trish.

There is a doujinshi called Bayonetta vs Dante which has been translated in English featuring two pictures of Dante intimately touching Lady and Trish after having an erotic dream from fucking Bayonetta.

Now with that said,I ask that the lemon follow these simple guidelines for the request:

When I say threesome I literally mean a threesome. Dante/Trish then Dante/Lady, or Dante having sex with only one of them while the other watches is not acceptable. All three of them must be having sex at all times.

It has to be a WAFF,romantic type with NO extreme fetishes such as futa/dickgirl,BSDM,scat and so on. Normal vanilla type is the only thing acceptable.

It has to be at least 10,000 words that is a oneshot taking place after Devil May Cry 4.

If you want, you can have Bayonetta watching them but not actively participating.

Anyone interested can let me know here or you can contact me by e-mail.

Guest Negative Gain

That was fast. I wasn't expecting anyone to respond at all. Okay that sounds like a plan. I'll be glad to lend a hand. How do you wish to chat. Here or by e-mail? I use hotmail primarily.

• 3 months later...

How it works, is you can request a story to be written. If an author chooses to act upon it, is up to the individual author. Same goes for a writing challenge. Where the problem is, is charging and paying for fanfiction. We, and many other sites, get by with hosting fanfiction because it's free, and no money is exchanged for the writing of it, or the publication. If there was money involved, you can bet that at some point, there'd be infringement problems.

• 2 months later...
Guest Negative Gain

Which to me is quite odd considering artists like Reiq and many others like him can profit off of drawing hentai or normal pictures that are not theirs and nobody minds while at the same time can invoke the law on their side, but when to comes to fanfiction,appranelty there is a problem with that. Oh the hyprocisy.

But whatever;not my site not my rules.

Anyways if anyone is still interested,I am hoping that someone is willing to help me out here. I haven't written in years and I am out of touch.

• 6 months later...

I will! (Well, could). I would be willing to write or help out or both in writing a dmc threesome. I written a lemon before, and for my fanfic work you can look at my account on Fanfiction.net.

Fanfiction name: Venna Conqueso-Macarte

• 1 month later...
Guest Negative Gain

Holy cow!! I didn't expect anyone to respond to my issued challenge at all considering that the interest in the original series has dropped siginfiantly thanks to a certain pile of trash now out and being praised left and right by the idoit masses. So I checked out your profile and yes indeed you have written one although it is a male/female one. And you also appear to have written a Devil May Cry fanfiction before so I am assuming that you have some idea as to who are the characters I am talking about. However my main concern is that your stories are not very long and you don't have that many either. So I am not sure how experienced you are leaving me to wonder if you are right for what I am aksing for.

However I am willing to see what you can do. Now then if you are still interested on this project and in need of my assistance as I am huge fan of the series and know plenty of it although I am not a fanfiction writer well let me know and we can see what happens. Hit me back when you can.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.