Click Here!

Toppy!Gryffindors and Slutty!Slytherins

Guest fynn

There aren't enough Gryffindors topping the Slytherins, at least so it seems to me. Every now and then, there's a couple of fics where Harry's dominating everyone, but they seem pretty rare. So what I want is to have some Gryffindors dominating the hell out of their Slytherin sluts. Preferably, the Gryffindors would be Dark, or at least Grey. It could be the influence of Harry's latent Slytherin side, or something.

So, a couple of ideas I had:

1) Salazar Slytherin was the most cunning and sneaky man alive, and he had to keep control over his own brood of ambitious, sneaky students. He must have done something to make sure that he could maintain control over them and not have them stab him in the back or whatever. So he puts up specialized wards around the Slytherin dorms which make the students who live there particularly vulnerable to suggestions spoken in Parseltongue. It's a subtle spell that is practically unnoticeable because it's so light, but with every night spent inside the Slytherin dorms, the spell becomes stronger and stronger. By the time the students graduate - having spent the full magical number of seven years at Hogwarts - they are completely vulnerable to Parseltongue commands. It's like having them under thrall.

Fast forward a thousand years to Harry's time, and he somehow discovers this very special spell that Salazar Slytherin embedded in his students' dorms. That's when Harry realizes that he's the only one able to take advantage of it, being a Parselmouth but never having slept inside the Slytherin dorms. And so he uses it to win the war, and a harem of Slytherin sluts while he's at it.

Maybe that's a reason why Death Eaters are so fanatically loyal to Voldemort and why Voldemort is a little crazy, because they're all partially under Voldemort's thrall, including Voldemort himself.

Obviously, this would be a dub-con to non-con story. I'd prefer to keep it to dub-con though. Bonus if anyone can get Harry's fellow Gryffindors are slightly Dark and relish the idea of putting the snakes in their place.

2) This one is a recently developed kink that came out of the above plot. Basically, it's just a Arthur/Lucius pairing, in which Lucius is Arthur's sex slave and loves every minute of it. Maybe Arthur requested it of Harry because he wants to personally deal with Lucius after all he did to Arthur's family. I don't really care what Molly thinks about it, or whether she even knows about it, but if she's Lucius's mistress when Arthur is at work or something, go for it. Same goes for Narcissa... In fact, why not a society in which, after the war, Gryffindors now rule the wizarding world, and Slytherins are their pets?

Basically, like I said, I just want a bunch of dominant Gryffindor stories, and their slutty Slytherins. I'd prefer dub-con over non-con but any other kink should be okay. So if you have your own ideas for Dominant!Gryffindors and Slutty!Slytherins, be my guest. I just really feel like reading more about them, so it doesn't necessarily have to follow my ideas.

Thanks for taking the time to read this challenge. I hope someone picks it up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.