Click Here!

X-Men/HP crossover

Dark Serpent Cat

Hi everyone so I don't really have a plot in mind for this challenge however I do have a pairing for X-Men/Harry Potter crossover and some plot bunnies

I was wondering if someone could do a Harry/X-men crossover with bottom Harry/male harem

here are my favorite mutants for Harry

1) Logan

2)Beast

3) Sabertooth/Creed

4) Cyclops

5) Juggernaut

6) Iceman (movies only)

who ever else you want but I also like when HP characters are mixed in

I don't care which X-Men it is but the ones I do know are the first three X-men movies and the show X-Men evolution

here are the plot bunnies

1) Magical gifts are from the X-gene but are weak because of the magical genes

2) The X-gene takes the powers from a dormant creature genes in wizards

3) Harry being an oddity gets the rare occurence of a powerful X-Gene that causes him to become a sort of creature (in this world creature wizards are descended from creatures but do not gain creature inheritances and the X-Gene affects the creature genes)

4) The creature gene Harry gets is either Nine tailed kitsune or Lamia

powers for each includes

Nine tailed Kitsune

1) Visions of past, present and future (restrictions are yours to apply) based off of the fact Nine tailed foxes are sometimes said to by omniscient

2) fox ears and fox tails that he can hide when he wants

3) power not only to control fire by to create it so he would be even more efficient then Pyro (Foxes are said to have powers over fire)

4) fox speech and maybe other creatures related to foxes

5) Enhanced senses and healing factor

6) Telepathy or possession (based off of kitsune's powers kitsunetsuki)

7) Shape shifting both human, fox and giant fox (based off the fact kitsunes have the ability to shape shift)

8) Pheromones (inspired by XMen: The Succubus fanfic on fanfiction.net but also because of the fact some myths had kitsune with the same abilities of a succubus)

9) illusions

10) (Optional) control over nature (kyuubi/nine tailed kitsune are the most power kitsune's who have the abilities to cause natural disasters so that whole idea comes with weather control)

11) (optional) I have a daddy kink so I came up with this idea where due to Harry's wish for a family his X-Gene causes him to have a split personality in the form of a giant, female kyuubi that acts as Harry's mother while helping Harry decide on the mates that are best to be both lovers and daddy's to Harry.

12) (optional) powers equivalent to Pheonix because lets face it at the rate Harry's powers are and if you were to go even further into the myths where Nine tailed kitsune's could bend reality and time itself then yeah Harry's powers could be considered as strong as phoenix but Harry has more control because of the split personality is trying to protect him as her kit this is optional but if you do go about the whole power levels I feel Harry would be Omega class

I know these are a lot of powers so if you can't do all of them that is fine or if you want them to come in later that is also fine

Lamia powers

1)Pheramon/ life feeding through sex

2) Parseltongue

3) Shape shifting

4) half snake half human form

5) control over blood and healing factor

6) enhanced snake senses

7) Can create hard scales to protect his body

8) snake abilities that depend on the snake you choose (for example basilisk eyes or a hydra's poisonous breath and any venom snakes might have)

9) Harry can grow venomous snake fangs

other abilities are for you to decide but like with kitsune I had thought to have a split personality but with a lamia instead

Oh by the way here are some other idea's for you that you can use or not use

1) Mystique is Harry's grandmother through Lily

2) Kingsley is Storms cousin and when Harry shows mutant gene he calls for Storm until he can get either laws for mutants establish or laws against mutants revoked or just so Harry can learn to control his powers (I like Kingsley/Harry)

3) Lily is really the daughter of Voldemort or a descendant of Slytherin through a squib line depending on when this takes place

4) I want Harry to be eighteen when he attends Xaviers but depending who you start him with and how long it takes I can accept earlier I just love Logan/Harry and many of my favorite mutants are adults

Anyways does anyone have questions or if someone is willing to do this or something similar let me know please

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.