Click Here!

Need a beta for Deus Ex Human Revolution slash fic (M/M)

Lynna

I need a beta for a DEHR fanfic.

The story is almost completed (oneshot) and I'd like to have someone checking it for spelling and general usage of the English language. I'm a non-native speaker though I do my best to write proper english.

It would be nice if you're familiar with the storyline from Human Revolution but it's not a must. I've kept the fic rather simple, focusing more on erotic interactions than engaging into a web of confusing conspiracies. So if you're looking for a cleverly planned story that's going to keep you on the edge of your seat, including many twists and turns, you won't find it in my fics, sorry.

Its a PWP with explicit graphic sex (gay content only). I'm not into odd kinks so the man-on-man action is everything that's happening. I've thrown some minor voyeur/exhib elements into the mix but no other things.

The pairing is Jensen/Pritchard, and the 'relationship' happens after Adam's augmentation surgeries, NOT before. Dunno if there's a category/warning about human/cyborg sex but... there you go. XD

A preview of an early, unedited bit can be found here: http://lynna-b.livej....com/60110.html

To make a long story short:

33/34 pages (approx. 17.000 words) --> I'm still adding to the story after finding some logic errors

adult ++

warnings: gay erotic, explicit graphic content, human/cyborg relationship, exhibitionism/voyeurism, toys, CASIE-mod + Infolink abuse/misuse

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.