Click Here!

This little story needs new family

Guest starling36

Guest starling36

I have a Harry Potter fan fiction story, its name is "Love without limits". It's Remus/Severus slash with sub/dom sub plot. I've added only one chapter but unfortunately, I lost my interest, also I think that I based on wrong concept for my story because I don't have a command in this subject so if I continue this story it will be failed. I can send first chapter via e-mail and do whatever want you feel happy with it.

Plot: Remus and Severus have been married for 8 eight years and also, they have been in sub/dom relationship for six years. Remus was happy with his husband and his master but since everyone were against their marriage, he kept this part as a secret. One unfortunate day, Hermione saw his collar. they thought Severus was forced and hurt him. They will try to separate them for Remus's own sake.

I know, It is not a very good plot but I had planned to write deep and complicated relationship and slowly revealed levels of their commitment, also I wanted to show how the others recognize Remus wrong.

If anyone adopt this plot me and my story will be happy. Thanks in advance:)))

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest burnice russ

I have a Harry Potter fan fiction story, its name is "Love without limits". It's Remus/Severus slash with sub/dom sub plot. I've added only one chapter but unfortunately, I lost my interest, also I think that I based on wrong concept for my story because I don't have a command in this subject so if I continue this story it will be failed. I can send first chapter via e-mail and do whatever want you feel happy with it.

Plot: Remus and Severus have been married for 8 eight years and also, they have been in sub/dom relationship for six years. Remus was happy with his husband and his master but since everyone were against their marriage, he kept this part as a secret. One unfortunate day, Hermione saw his collar. they thought Severus was forced and hurt him. They will try to separate them for Remus's own sake.

I know, It is not a very good plot but I had planned to write deep and complicated relationship and slowly revealed levels of their commitment, also I wanted to show how the others recognize Remus wrong.

If anyone adopt this plot me and my story will be happy. Thanks in advance:)))

• 7 months later...
Guest Yoyo

Wow...I thought no one else liked this pairing. I am willing to take it off your hands if you please. If would like examples of my work, the names Aizen's Bitch Curl at Fanfiction dot net. :)

• 1 year later...
Guest Belladonna Blackwell

Dear starling36,

My name is Belladonna Blackwell and I would like to offically adopt this story, I have been writing for the past 5 years and I think that I can make something of this story

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.