Click Here!

Looking for a M/F story! Please help!

Guest Teaniazazzuullii

Guest Teaniazazzuullii

Okay I remember this story and all the elements of it and characters...but not the title! It's so frustrating because I want to read it again.

Here's the plot

A young girl who is almost homeless( her mother is a drunk and doesn't care about her). She steals an apple from a store and gets caught and a boy finds her and helps her by paying for it. She offers to repay him and he asks for sex.

She agrees thinking it's just a blowjob but he tricks her and starts to go further than she wants but he makes sure to make it feel good for her. Once they're done with sex, he makes her breakfast and offers to let her come back again. she tries not to but she liked the feeling so much that she wants to come back. So she does. They have a very sexual relationship and he reveals that he's part of a very rich family and that his grandfather or great-grandfather I can't remember, had an accident in his younger years that made him a nympho. So he hired 3 prostitutes to sleep with him plus his wife. Resulting in branches of the boy's family. Each with a certain sexual deviancy.

He introduces the girl to his family and some of them try to sleep with her. Including the pariah of the family. But she's saved and they go back home and she's pregnant by then and she meets his parents and the story ends.

There's so much more to it than what I put down and it was a really fun story and I really wanna find it again so if you can help please let me know the title and or author! thankies!

Teania

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.