Click Here!

BioRisk

God of Insanity

[Review Replies for CH01: Into The Dark]

Yatsuki-Glad you liked it. I haven't actually seen Farscape yet, but I have seen previews of it on SciFi(which is now called SyFy -_-). I guess I like to dabble more in the scifi/fantasy/paranormal genres. Makes creativity more fun and in some ways, more of a challenge. Krowe is in the MISC category because I consider it to be a combination of scifi/paranormal/supernatural. Because it's a mix, I couldn't stick it in the vampires or scifi section. But obviously BioRisk belongs int the scifi category and in time I hope it proves itself.

But yes, getting back to ships...you would be surprised at how many different bioships there are. There's a bunch of shows, games,and books that feature some sort of bioship. Ex: Tenshi Muyo, Lexx, Alien, and yes, Farscape. Organic things are more interesting to me than metal things...so for this story I opted for something that is more living. Anywhos, thanks for the review and Krowe should be the next in line for a lovely chapter.

oo-Good. It seems I have done my job well enough to pique some curiosity in you. Thanks for the review.

Itrasheditgood-Haha yeah, I'm a bit of a tease. I tend to leave people on edge sometimes. It's what I do. You can ask some of my fans. >xD Anywho, it will be continued soon enough. I'm glad you're enticed by it and hopefully as the story transpires it'll get more interesting. We shall see. But in the meantime, hang tight and thanks a bunch for reviewing.

Trix-And more is what you will get. Thanks. ;)

Crown of Leaves-Spooky scifi? Yep. Now that you and Maria have pointed it out, it does certainly have the edge of a spooky scifi flick/story. I think I want to keep it that way, so I'll try my best. Glad you're interested and you should see what lies behind the door soon enough. Thanks for the review.

Edited by God of Insanity

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.