Click Here!

Ancient Legacy

Eien_no_ren

Topic Title:Ancient Legacy

Topic Description: Always wanted to know what it would be like if a normal boy was suddenly plunged into a world completely different from his own. How it would be if his soul could remember a time before now and suddenly his rational mind was powerless to explain/contain power he was unaware existed inside him. This is the first chapter of an original story.

Title:Ancient Legacy

Author:Eien_no_ren (me! Plug, plug!)

Rating:Some chapters are PG-13 but others are NC-17

Summary:His life was utterly normal until they met. There must be a mistake somewhere 'cause 'Special' sucked big time!

Fandom:Original Slash

URL:http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600103088

Thank you for reading! Reviews make me happy but anything goes...

Edited by Eien_no_ren

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, welcome. I will continue using this space to answer reviews, provide answers to questions posed through the review or this thread and discuss any other thing related to the story.

Now let's discuss the reviews. I am so grateful for all the reviews I've received. They help me improve my skills and egg me on. Thank you for taking the time to give me a piece of your mind:

maloanne, Adrielle, Bluefishie, Ayamxam: Thank you very much for your review. I will do my best, hope it suits your taste. Enjoy!

Anonymous: Thank you, thank you, thank you! When I saw your review I understood the effect I wanted to project was not coming through and I worked it in order to fix it! Hope it's better like this. Keenan was too distracted to notice much. He is not used to thinking outside the box after so many years. He is capable of creative thinking but has a tendency to over-think every little detail, so he's not used to situations where he must react NOW.

Itrasheditgood: I'm really glad you liked it! I love your stories by the way! Thanks for reviewing!

Janx: My God! I was floored by your review! I am ecstatic you like the images I'm trying to present! To me, writing is very much like painting, although sometimes the colors get lost in translation... Thank you very much for your kind words! I hope you enjoy the rest of the ride as much as I.

addiena_saffir: Please feel free to ask any and all questions as you see the need. I finally understood how to make this forum work for me. Now, the reason you see only Cinead interacting with Keenan so far is because he is the only one able to go through the curtain at this time. He was sent to 'hunt' for the Pillar. As you saw, he returned to corroborate his given task which was to bring the Pillar (the fact that he's male is a breach of tradition...though from Cinead's POV that's unimportant as you saw... he ran amok once he was introduced, so far he's the easiest to write... I can't say much more right now but I am working on the official introduction to the Chosen as I write. I hope you will enjoy the chapter.

Angel: I'm sorry you were confused. Cinead is the fox Keenan was chasing. It was intended for the reader to get mad at the fox along with Keenan! His sleepless nights, the anger, the taunting and the chase were necessary as you will soon see. Keenan had to voluntarily renounce his connection to this side in order to enter the Otherside. The voice was Cinead's, so yes, he trapped Keenan.

dekorx: I am happy you were excited! I was very excited, happy, on edge and worried to see if what I wanted to express came through. I wanted people to get as angry at poor Cinead/fox as Keenan was... so that all could understand Keenan's oath and Cinead's words at the end.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.