Click Here!

Jacques et Kai

Guest OrantMihi

Guest OrantMihi

Review Responses

Chapter 24

Basilisk6: haha. Mitch is so busy that he doesn't even have time to come and humiliate some kids. Alas... Though I'm sure he'd gladly do so when he gets the chance ;-)

Lisa: I am... notorious for my relentless cuts of sex scenes! MUHAHAH. No, but seriously, I'm never good at lengthening those scenes. I don't know why ;_; SOWWIE.

RAVEN: New reader! Thank you for leaving a word. I really do appreciate reviews a lot!

PS. I have a website now!

[Homepage]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest OrantMihi

I guess after many years I am back with an update! And there's still some old artwork of them that I never uploaded here. One sketch got lost, because I cleaned out the old image links, but I was able to recover and restore all the other pictures!

I guess the responses wouldn't make much sense now after 2-3 years. So I'll just stick to some artworks.

Artwork

Kai looking disinterested and Jacques lovingly. Pixeled work!

jackai2.png

Portrait of Kai. He looks a bit of a scumbag here, lol.

d3eea36d5bc71f5b5ea5f24c2c1811c8-d33mj4f

Again Jacques with different hairdo. Edited old pic.

men_at_night_by_orantmihi-d37s0bg.jpg

Edited by OrantMihi

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Lisa @ Whoa, it's been so long I can't believe you're still hanging around! Amazing! Thanks for reviewing and reading the story again, haha. You had to reread some chapters, lol, I should have done the same before updating. I just wanted to continue it and didn't feel like rereading, but after your review I went and read the damn thing again and edited chapter 27 for a better flow. Well, new chapter coming up right now. Hope it won't disappoint, Lisa! Have a great day! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.