Click Here!

Mortal Kombat Request! :O

Guest KittenKandyxoxo

Guest KittenKandyxoxo

Okay, here the deal:

i would like the setting to be a mortal kombat death match between the two, but when sub-zero starts to run out of options.. [if you've played against scorpion as many times as i have you'll know how hard it is to get that bugger to stop TELEPORTING XD..] he decided to use a rather.. 'different' method of subdueing his opponent, whos none too pleased about the sudden change from knocking lumps out of each other.

Can Contain: light bondage, violence [as long as its not character death], first time, non consent, kink [spankings OK.], rough sex, humiliation

I Dont Want: anything snuff-like [no ninjas will be harmed in this fan fic :D. thankyou.

sidenote: kudos to anyone who makes scorpion sound decent looking.. that goes for sub-zero as well. :]

DOUBLE KUDOS: to anyone who can play around with the hot & cold theme.

THANKS! xxxKandy.

• 1 month later...

Okay, here the deal:

i would like the setting to be a mortal kombat death match between the two, but when sub-zero starts to run out of options.. [if you've played against scorpion as many times as i have you'll know how hard it is to get that bugger to stop TELEPORTING XD..] he decided to use a rather.. 'different' method of subdueing his opponent, whos none too pleased about the sudden change from knocking lumps out of each other.

Can Contain: light bondage, violence [as long as its not character death], first time, non consent, kink [spankings OK.], rough sex, humiliation

I Dont Want: anything snuff-like [no ninjas will be harmed in this fan fic :D. thankyou.

sidenote: kudos to anyone who makes scorpion sound decent looking.. that goes for sub-zero as well. :]

DOUBLE KUDOS: to anyone who can play around with the hot & cold theme.

THANKS! xxxKandy.

i think i saw one maximum on this site but i wouldnt mind seeing another one.. sounds interesting. good luck with your request. :]

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.